606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines)

+22
Mr_Ben
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
paul
Dixie Land
blueFire
My other LB is a Ferrari
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
Sheep Flavour
The President
Statman
ToffeeDan
hairy cataract
Albert
fatboblatch
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Bluey
SouthernSmugToffee
Bryan
Hinchcliffe Corner
26 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines) - Page 12 Empty Re: FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines)

Post  Dixie Land Sat 08 Jan 2011, 5:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:Did anyone celebrate with Beckford this time ??

No mate. Also he set up Coleman with a great cross and Coleman didnt celebrate with him.
Wasn't Beckford not celebrating because he used to play for Scunny?

He was but no other player ran towards him. I liked the fact that he didnt celebrate but it is a concern that no other player looked arsed that he scored.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines) - Page 12 Empty Re: FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines)

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 08 Jan 2011, 5:22 pm

Shiners: Fellaini,Coleman and Baines

Shockers: Billy:(it his shorts had pockets, his hands would be in them!) Heitinga: Lucky not to get red card for studs up.

In hindsight, the Scuny goal was good for the game. We had to earn the win again, and outside the following 10 mins after they scored we re-asserted ourselves with ease again. Magaye cameo was good with nice assist for Baines. Fellaini is crucial to us having a good second half to the season.

The Setanta pundits did a nice package of Colemans contribution, the outside of the foot pass into Beckford in first half was beautiful. They have decided to rename him:

Spoiler:

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Sat 08 Jan 2011, 5:22 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

No mate. Also he set up Coleman with a great cross and Coleman didnt celebrate with him.

He was but no other player ran towards him. I liked the fact that he didnt celebrate but it is a concern that no other player looked arsed that he scored.

Must feel crap with people at the club not liking you...

My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  blueFire Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:04 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

I noticed no-one ran towards him when he scored in earlier games but thought maybe it was just coincidence. But obviously not given today. Do all the other players hate him (that much)? Is there a theory on why?
blueFire
blueFire

Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:19 pm

blueFire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

I noticed no-one ran towards him when he scored in earlier games but thought maybe it was just coincidence. But obviously not given today. Do all the other players hate him (that much)? Is there a theory on why?
Read somewhere that he thinks a bit too highly of himself. But I have no proof of this. FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines) - Page 12 Confused
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:57 pm

If he scores a goal a game from now on they can tar and feather him after every match for all I care. Coleman grinned at him after the goal but didn't embrace him so maybe there's a little sexual tension there? king Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 08 Jan 2011, 9:30 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
blueFire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

Read somewhere that he thinks a bit too highly of himself. But I have no proof of this. FAC: Scun 1 Blues 5 (Saha,Beckford,Coleman,Fellaini,Baines) - Page 12 Confused

Apart from him always wearing a crown? Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  paul Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:40 pm

on the itv highlights people definitely went up to him after he'd scored, but he kept the celebrations muted
paul
paul

Number of posts : 6879
Registration date : 2006-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 09 Jan 2011, 1:13 am

paul wrote:on the itv highlights people definitely went up to him after he'd scored, but he kept the celebrations muted

that's what I saw too, Baines defo congratulated him, and vice versa for Baines goal.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 09 Jan 2011, 4:42 am

mindyerho? wrote:
paul wrote:on the itv highlights people definitely went up to him after he'd scored, but he kept the celebrations muted

that's what I saw too, Baines defo congratulated him, and vice versa for Baines goal.
Well, that's good. Here's for hoping he'll gel with the rest of the squad before too long.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 09 Jan 2011, 5:38 am

We played well today apart from the little bit after half time we actually looked quite good.

Can't think of Howard having to make a save or JH or Distin being against the cosh
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Sun 09 Jan 2011, 2:31 pm

Hard to read to much into that game. They were truly awful. It was like a 5 a-side game in training at times, particularly in the first half.

The one thing that stood out for me was Bily. If he had just arrived at the club I'd have thought, 'yeah this guy looks promising', but how long can we go on thinking that?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 10 Jan 2011, 1:52 am

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/facup/matchhighlights/

all the goals-- enjoy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 10 Jan 2011, 12:41 pm

Enjoyable away day. Good atmosphere in our end and very little moaning for a change - even after we conceded. Thought Fellaini and Ossie were excellent in the middle of the park and bossed the game. Seamus was always a threat, couldn't believe it when he got booked for celebrating his goal.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Mon 10 Jan 2011, 2:42 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:Hard to read to much into that game. They were truly awful. It was like a 5 a-side game in training at times, particularly in the first half.

The one thing that stood out for me was Bily. If he had just arrived at the club I'd have thought, 'yeah this guy looks promising', but how long can we go on thinking that?

For as long as we play against that level of opposition.... otherwise he's fucked!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 10 Jan 2011, 3:03 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:Hard to read to much into that game. They were truly awful. It was like a 5 a-side game in training at times, particularly in the first half.

For as long as we play against that level of opposition.... otherwise he's fucked!

Exactly. I'd just consider that game a job well done and nothing more.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12