Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 11 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 3:38 pm

A good, enjoyable, open game of footie last night... and plenty of passion from our players which was great to see. Ref was a wanker, as was Crouch but we already knew that. Coleman is brilliant! Love watching that lad, fearless and fully committed.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 11 Empty Re: Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 3:59 pm

You asswipes predicting gloom and doom at the start of this thread.
Shame on you.
DM finally woke up to the striker dilema. Pushed the high line throughout the second half.
AfroFella ran the game. Scunny here we come......
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 4:10 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:You asswipes predicting gloom and doom at the start of this thread.
Shame on you.
DM finally woke up to the striker dilema. Pushed the high line throughout the second half.
AfroFella ran the game. Scunny here we come......

Yeah, happy to admit din't fancy us to win this game and glad to be proved wrong. But I'm sure we would have only seen 1 striker up front or jsut even Cahill up front if he was away on international duty.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37041
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

1pm I was drinking in my pub near me....then telephone call off my mate...then off we went to the game...he really faniced it....b&b on Anfield road (looked for cameras this morning incase any telly cameras were there this morning sacking Woy)

Anyway...Johnny H fair play to him...he made some mistakes but was always working hard and was trying to get the crowd going and then at full time he stayed behind the most thanking everyone for there support....Neville went nuts and then Coleman when he scored was asking the fans to get behind there team.

Howard great save to deny Van Da Varrt.

Saha worked hard and should of done better with his other chances but best game I have seen him play all season.

Yak...should of scored at least one.

Beckford worked hard had good chances but did well.

Areta....did he play?

afro - At times, only some times...he can be so annoying....but he looks so calm on the ball its mad and he can get the high balls...he played a great game and played some great through balls.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:28 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:1pm I was drinking in my pub near me....then telephone call off my mate...then off we went to the game...he really faniced it....b&b on Anfield road (looked for cameras this morning incase any telly cameras were there this morning sacking Woy)

Anyway...Johnny H fair play to him...he made some mistakes but was always working hard and was trying to get the crowd going and then at full time he stayed behind the most thanking everyone for there support....Neville went nuts and then Coleman when he scored was asking the fans to get behind there team.

Saha worked hard and should of done better with his other chances but best game I have seen him play all season.

Areta....did he play?

afro - At times, only some times...he can be so annoying....but he looks so calm on the ball its mad and he can get the high balls...he played a great game and played some great through balls.

A farewell rather than a thank you perhaps? Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 11 Confused
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 12:31 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Sheep Flavour wrote:1pm I was drinking in my pub near me....then telephone call off my mate...then off we went to the game...he really faniced it....b&b on Anfield road (looked for cameras this morning incase any telly cameras were there this morning sacking Woy)

Areta....did he play?

A farewell rather than a thank you perhaps? Everton 2 (Saha, Coleman) Spurs 1  - Page 11 Confused

I thought that, too. Can recall Kroldrup doing a similar thing.

If we can get back a decent fee for him and get in some defensive cover, I don't think anyone would be too sad.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 3:20 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Areta....did he play?

If we can get back a decent fee for him and get in some defensive cover, I don't think anyone would be too sad.

£9m - bayern, thankfuckingyouverymuch

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:38 pm

Bryan wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Areta....did he play?

£9m - bayern, thankfuckingyouverymuch

and bring back Yobo?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:49 pm

I think Johnny is a good footballer for European leagues, he tries to play intelligent balls, he has one massive failing for a CH/midfielder in the prem he cannot jump for shite. In that position your heading ability is key. Without European games he is a tad too expensive for us.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum