West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) Empty West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman)

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 8:46 am

You'll ruin everything with your thread Mr Ben affraid

West Ham boss Avram Grant must decide whether to change a winning team after injures and suspensions forced him into five changes on Boxing Day.

Luis Boa Morte is back from a one-game ban, while Valon Behrami, Pablo Barrera and Benni McCarthy face fitness tests.

Everton can call upon Mikel Arteta after suspension, but Victor Anichebe serves a one-match ban.

Phil Jagielka and Johnny Heitinga are expected to overcome knocks, with Steven Pienaar also back in contention.

Good to have Jags and Pienaar back but I would leave Arteta on the bench as Rodders and Screech are doing ok in the middle at the moment.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19952
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) Empty Re: West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman)

Post  Albert on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:31 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:You'll ruin everything with your thread Mr Ben affraid

West Ham boss Avram Grant must decide whether to change a winning team after injures and suspensions forced him into five changes on Boxing Day.

Luis Boa Morte is back from a one-game ban, while Valon Behrami, Pablo Barrera and Benni McCarthy face fitness tests.

Everton can call upon Mikel Arteta after suspension, but Victor Anichebe serves a one-match ban.

Phil Jagielka and Johnny Heitinga are expected to overcome knocks, with Steven Pienaar also back in contention.

Good to have Jags and Pienaar back but I would leave Arteta on the bench as Rodders and Screech are doing ok in the middle at the moment.

i think he'll push cahill up front to accommodate arteta
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 10:04 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:You'll ruin everything with your thread Mr Ben affraid

You had left it late, didn't know if you were going to rock up today, deleted the other post.

1-3 (Cahill, Saha, Baines); Cole to put them in front.

Looking forward to this game, i always like when we play West Ham at Upton Park.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

Looking for a solid performance - clean sheet and 2 goals

COME ON YOU BLUES
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 12:21 pm

i always think we'll get twatted.

Today i think we actually will.

MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:49 pm

I agree. Arteta has not warranted an automatic place in the starting eleven this season. I would make room for Pienaar though.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

I think that if Arteta is to play then he should be pushed onto the right in place of Coleman. I think that the partnership of Fellaini and Rodwell is the best that we have in the middle and we cant drop Cahill after the goals that he has scored so far.

Pienaar has to play if he is fit. He is easily our best option on the left and links up with Baines better than any of our other left sided players. Osman trys be isnt really a winger and Bily has never really proved himself since joining us.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 3:06 pm

Tim to net his first against these in a festive 6-0 Everton triumph.

Osman, Cahill, Yakubu, Rodwell, Fellaini, Arteta (pen.)

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 3:10 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Tim to net his first against these in a festive 6-0 Everton triumph.

Howard to score with a 100-yard thunderbolt.....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 3:23 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:Tim to net his first against these in a festive 6-0 Everton triumph.

Howard to score with a 100-yard thunderbolt.....

And Everton to leapfrog The Shite (currently 13th) and go 8th..

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 4:09 pm

not arsed by what score, as long as we get the 3 points.. a 1-0 win with an OG will do me Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7286

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 4:33 pm

Dixie Land wrote:I think that if Arteta is to play then he should be pushed onto the right in place of Coleman. I think that the partnership of Fellaini and Rodwell is the best that we have in the middle and we cant drop Cahill after the goals that he has scored so far.

Pienaar has to play if he is fit. He is easily our best option on the left and links up with Baines better than any of our other left sided players. Osman trys be isnt really a winger and Bily has never really proved himself since joining us.

AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE, in fact everything on that is 100% correct. Dixie you speak sense lad
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 4:52 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I think that if Arteta is to play then he should be pushed onto the right in place of Coleman. I think that the partnership of Fellaini and Rodwell is the best that we have in the middle and we cant drop Cahill after the goals that he has scored so far.

AGREE AGREE AGREE AGREE, in fact everything on that is 100% correct. Dixie you speak sense lad
There's a first for everything. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 4:53 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

Cheers mate. Pity Moyes doesnt agree. Very Happy

Howard

Neville Hibbert Distin Baines

Coleman Fellaini Rodwell Pienaar

Arteta

Cahill

Quite like the line up to be honest, apart from either Hibbo or Neville at centre half obviously. I hope that Arteta looks better now he can get forward more with Rodder and Felli there to protect the midfield.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 4:53 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

There's a first for everything. Laughing

West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) F_laugh West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) F_laugh West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) F_laugh West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) F_laugh West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) F_laugh

West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) Food-smi
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 4:55 pm

treblA wrote:

i think he'll push cahill up front to accommodate arteta

cheers cheers cheers

Spot on fella. Are you Moysie in disguise? Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:00 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Howard

Arteta

Cahill

Quite like the line up to be honest, apart from either Hibbo or Neville at centre half obviously. I hope that Arteta looks better now he can get forward more with Rodder and Felli there to protect the midfield.
Technically no striker then. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:02 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Howard

Arteta

Cahill

One centre half, one winger, four full backs and no strikers. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:06 pm

4-6-0 with a subs bench of 3 strikers, 1 Attacking midfielder, 1 winger and 1 crooked and unused defender. Moyes going for counter attack me thinks
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:14 pm

3 regular strikers on the bench though.

Subs: Mucha, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Beckford, Yakubu, Duffy, Baxter.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:14 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:4-6-0 with a subs bench of 3 strikers, 1 Attacking midfielder, 1 winger and 1 crooked and unused defender. Moyes going for counter attack me thinks
And we are at home....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:15 pm

Stuck at work - Radio 5 wont work, can't get radio from OS at work

Any other radio options West Ham 1 Everton 1 (Coleman) Confused
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:15 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Howard

Arteta

Cahill

One centre half, one winger, four full backs and no strikers. cheers cheers cheers
We're going to Hammer them!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:15 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:4-6-0 with a subs bench of 3 strikers, 1 Attacking midfielder, 1 winger and 1 crooked and unused defender. Moyes going for counter attack me thinks
And we are at home....

nope.....
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 5:27 pm

anyone got any good links?
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum