606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill)

+29
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
ToffeeDan
Mr_Ben
RhinoJagz
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Sheep Flavour
Tonteau
Dixie Land
paul
Gravy & Chips
The President
blueFire
Super
Blue gazza
fatboblatch
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Helenqu
Brummie No Mates
Lumper
tadpole
Goodison_Gringo
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Albert
The Griffin
Armchair
callmebubbles
Da Judge
33 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 01 Oct 2010, 1:57 pm

Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
treblA wrote:we wont score and get beat 2-0

I agree, we'll score and win 2-1.

I also agree, we wont score and draw. 0-0.

I disagree, it will be a no score draw.
I agree to disagree, we'll score and win 1-0.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill)

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:52 pm

Super wrote:TEAM NEWS

• Despite their slow start to the new campaign the Toffees have not lost by more than one goal in a league-high 30 matches.

Well that's just fucking great.

Brum 1 - Everton 3
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 01 Oct 2010, 5:04 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Super wrote:TEAM NEWS

• Despite their slow start to the new campaign the Toffees have not lost by more than one goal in a league-high 30 matches.

Well that's just fucking great.

Brum 1 - Everton 3
Must have been the Shite at home (0-2) then. Rolling Eyes
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole Fri 01 Oct 2010, 5:23 pm

We keep losing the games i think we'll win, so it is a lottery, we should lose this one, given our lack of goals and their skinny defence everything points to a low scoring game 1-0 defeat or a 0-0 if we're lucky

3-4 win it is then Suspect

lookin at the facts, i'd say an Arteta pen was a very high possibility...... bets on Very Happy

same XI from last week, i reckon maybe bring Osman in ahead of Coleman on the right, if Hibbert is back i'd be tempted to add Nevilles bite to our CM too
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 01 Oct 2010, 6:20 pm

tadpole wrote:.....
lookin at the facts, i'd say an Arteta Baines pen was a very high possibility...... bets on Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:02 pm

A lad on another forum is saying that Pienaar is injured
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6841
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:05 pm

Mucha do about nothing wrote:A lad on another forum is saying that Pienaar is injured

In that case:

Brum 0 Everton 1 (Bilyaletdinov) cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:11 pm

Hearing quite a few whispers that Nuts is inj.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:29 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mucha do about nothing wrote:A lad on another forum is saying that Pienaar is injured

In that case:

90th winner a la Pompey last season.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:37 pm

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

In that case:

That was great moment at the end of a very shite game. I would take the same this match. Very Happy

Seriously though, I was sat watching the Pompey game last season on the left hand side of the Main Stand resting my head against the wall for about 60 minutes. Terrible game but, as I say, I would take the same again this weekend (especially because I am not going to be there).
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:42 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

In that case:

That was great moment at the end of a very shite game. I would take the same this match. Very Happy

Seriously though, I was sat watching the Pompey game last season on the left hand side of the Main Stand resting my head against the wall for about 60 minutes. Terrible game but, as I say, I would take the same again this weekend (especially because I am not going to be there).

Yeah at least pre and post match gatherings made up the the 89 mins of boredom, hey.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Fri 01 Oct 2010, 7:53 pm

Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Super wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:

In that case:

Yeah at least pre and post match gatherings made up the the 89 mins of boredom, hey.

Too true mate. Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill) - Page 2 Food-smi

A meeting with the lads on here makes up for at least a week's boredom to be honest. Birmingham 0 Everton 2 (o.g. Cahill) - Page 2 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour Fri 01 Oct 2010, 9:53 pm

The fact they got Helb on a cheeky little loan makes our transfer business this season look shocking.

We wont get any points before the end of Oct.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Brummie No Mates Sat 02 Oct 2010, 11:30 am

Someone is due a spanking, may as well be Birmingham! It would make it all the sweeter as I will be drinking with a couple of Bluenoses later on!

COYB!!!
Brummie No Mates
Brummie No Mates

Number of posts : 6680

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Sat 02 Oct 2010, 11:35 am

I wore my Everton training top to the gym today - decided that it might help change our luck. Definately outnumbered by Arsenal shirts though Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sat 02 Oct 2010, 1:20 pm

Helenqu wrote:I wore my Everton training top to the gym today - decided that it might help change our luck. Definately outnumbered by Arsenal shirts though Smile

Lets hope so Helen

IF we win you will not be allowed to take it off.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:17 pm

Osman on the left, uh oh! Just got to hope with Baines behind him, he's not as ineffective as he normally is on the wing.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:28 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:Osman on the left, uh oh! Just got to hope with Baines behind him, he's not as ineffective as he normally is on the wing.

Pienaar out. Oh dear. This is going to be torturous this afternoon.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:31 pm

Birmingham: Foster, Carr, Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, Larsson, Ferguson, Bowyer, Fahey, Hleb, Jerome. Subs: Taylor, Murphy, Phillips, Derbyshire, Michel, Zigic, Jiranek.
Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Arteta, Osman, Cahill, Yakubu. Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Gueye, Barkley.
Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

At least Coleman gets another chance to shine. Maybe he and Pip will cut loose down the right. Very Happy Certainly a strong team defensively but whether we can score is another thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

"pinkies" will be out in force today. I wonder did Pieman refuse to wear one? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:35 pm

The President wrote:
Helenqu wrote:I wore my Everton training top to the gym today - decided that it might help change our luck. Definately outnumbered by Arsenal shirts though Smile

Lets hope so Helen

IF we win you will not be allowed to take it off.
I got an older Keijan top on today, hoping that will reverse our fortunes.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:38 pm

Anf WIgan are winning against Wolves. They are now midtable after being more or less relegated after two games...
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:39 pm

Bluejags wrote:Birmingham: Foster, Carr, Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, Larsson, Ferguson, Bowyer, Fahey, Hleb, Jerome. Subs: Taylor, Murphy, Phillips, Derbyshire, Michel, Zigic, Jiranek.
Everton: Howard, Neville, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Coleman, Fellaini, Arteta, Osman, Cahill, Yakubu. Subs: Mucha, Hibbert, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Beckford, Gueye, Barkley.
Referee: Phil Dowd (Staffordshire)

At least Coleman gets another chance to shine. Maybe he and Pip will cut loose down the right. Very Happy Certainly a strong team defensively but whether we can score is another thing.
That midfield of ours looks a bit unbalanced, even though I can't quite put my finger on it.

Last edited by Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:43 pm

No pienaar! Fack!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:53 pm

Tonteau wrote:No pienaar! Fack!

Might as well get use to it, he will be gone in Jan.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next