606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

+45
Merseyblue
Dixie Land
Mr_Ben
Knight of Thorgothshire
Armchair
RhinoJagz
Blue gazza
The President
Hinchcliffe Corner
Statman
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SouthernSmugToffee
Tonteau
Goodison_Gringo
Yankthattoffee
hairy cataract
Lumper
Da Judge
Bryan
SEFTON
tadpole
fatboblatch
notepad
Cahill the Great
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Sheep Flavour
yankthetoffee
Michael Crosby S74
ToffeeDan
The Griffin
MagicMike
Albert
Top Balcony Blue
BB
Diamond
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Bluey
Mr Perpetual Motion
detroitblue
Luka Perfect
tadpole3
Brummie No Mates
paul
Mick-J-
49 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 31 Aug 2009, 1:56 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Pienaar:

“We hope a few more faces will come in to boost our confidence and it will make us more alert because we will all be fighting for places.

“I hope Johnny is one of them. I know him really well – he’s a good defender, a good professional and his record shows that as he’s played for Ajax, Atletico and Holland.

“He’d be a great signing for us. He can play in a few positions – right-back, centre-back or just in front of the defence. He’s a quality player.

“If he comes in, it would bring more football to the team also. He’s good on the ball and it will be a massive plus for us – you want to see players of his quality come to the club.”

Good to hear that he's wanted by the current player(s) as well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 31 Aug 2009, 1:57 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

“We hope a few more faces will come in to boost our confidence and it will make us more alert because we will all be fighting for places.

“I hope Johnny is one of them. I know him really well – he’s a good defender, a good professional and his record shows that as he’s played for Ajax, Atletico and Holland.

“He’d be a great signing for us. He can play in a few positions – right-back, centre-back or just in front of the defence. He’s a quality player.

“If he comes in, it would bring more football to the team also. He’s good on the ball and it will be a massive plus for us – you want to see players of his quality come to the club.”

Pienaar played with him for 5 years at Ajax king
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:00 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:

scratch 5 years? Is that even possible?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:22 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:

And still nothing on the OS! Never heard so much about a potential signing confirmed by just about every credible media source without OS confirmation.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 31 Aug 2009, 2:31 pm

Bluejaguar wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

And still nothing on the OS! Never heard so much about a potential signing confirmed by just about every credible media source without OS confirmation.

even Moyes has been quoted on telly !
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon 31 Aug 2009, 3:07 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Bluejaguar wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

even Moyes has been quoted on telly !

Maybe someone has gagged them all, told them to fucking shut up? 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 F_whistl

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  detroitblue Mon 31 Aug 2009, 3:44 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8229863.stm

bounce 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 Action-s cheers

But also

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-boss-David-Moyes-sweats-on-deal-for-Atletico-Madrid-defender-Johnny-Heitinga-article138779.html

scratch 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 Confused
detroitblue
detroitblue

Number of posts : 6282
Registration date : 2006-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:04 pm

Reading some of the comments on 606, the Dutch all seem to think he's shite. I know fuck all about him myself, but I haven't seen anyone say he's any good. Even Pienaar didn't exactly go overboard about him.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:20 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Reading some of the comments on 606, the Dutch all seem to think he's shite. I know fuck all about him myself, but I haven't seen anyone say he's any good. Even Pienaar didn't exactly go overboard about him.
I have no idea either. A Dutch international who's 25 for a "paltry" £5M (or there about), and has 4 years left on his current contract almost sounds too good to be true. 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 Confused
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Brummie No Mates Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:25 pm

Bluejaguar wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

It's a no win situation mate! The OS publish it and the deal goes tits up we complain about them jumping the gun until it's finalised, nothing on the OS and we complain about being kept in the dark! 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 4 Confused
Brummie No Mates
Brummie No Mates

Number of posts : 6680

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 31 Aug 2009, 4:39 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Reading some of the comments on 606, the Dutch all seem to think he's shite. I know fuck all about him myself, but I haven't seen anyone say he's any good. Even Pienaar didn't exactly go overboard about him.

use the 'page up' button...

Pienaar:

“He’d be a great signing for us. He can play in a few positions – right-back,
centre-back or just in front of the defence. He’s a quality player.

“If he comes in, it would bring more football to the team also. He’s good
on the ball and it will be a massive plus for us – you want to see players of his quality come to the club.”

for a Saffer that's about as much enthusiasm as they can muster...
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:19 pm

Spanish press reporting that he's staying at Ath Madrid
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:22 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:Spanish press reporting that he's staying at Ath Madrid

Mad
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:29 pm

Have you got a link to these reports?
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:35 pm

If true, it sounds like neither party would budge too much when it came to the wages then.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Mon 31 Aug 2009, 10:42 pm

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/09-10/rumour-mill/index.asp#090831a

I just had a feeling this one wouldn`t happen
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm

personal terms agreed say our press, medical tomorrow!
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:30 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:personal terms agreed say our press, medical tomorrow!

TBB, do we have a link?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

Statman wrote:

TBB, do we have a link?
sorry on my psp try telegraph and mirror, both reporting it online apparently
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-close-in-on-Johnny-Heitinga-article139781.html
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:35 pm

Just found it on The Mirror's website. Any more as corroboration?

If this deal is sealed then Moyes will be free to work on another tomorrow. If not sealed I can see him wasting his day tomorrow trying to convince the bugger.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:39 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Statman wrote:

TBB, do we have a link?
sorry on my psp try telegraph and mirror, both reporting it online apparently

Mirror are fairly positive cheers , Telegraph more negative Crying or Very sad . Fingers crossed.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:42 pm

Do we believe our press or the spanish press. I am more likely to disgard what are papers say, we shall no more tomorrow. Really hope we get him
Diamond
Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:46 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-close-in-on-Johnny-Heitinga-article139781.html

Do you think he really wanted £80k a week? That's £4,000,000 a year. I know we all keep saying this, but the wages are getting out of fucking hand. I can't be doing with this shite any more. Even I don't earn that much, and I'm bloody great. For £80k a week, I'd expect him to score 30 goals a season, captain the side, take the penalties, go in goal, fly across the stadium wearing a cape, win us the double, give birth to three different kind of animal, and have bigger tits than Jordan.

I'm going to start watching rugby instead. They get their blood from joke shops, talk in posh accents, and suck each others nobs in the showers. And all for about eight quid a month. Now that's what I call value.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Mon 31 Aug 2009, 11:59 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-close-in-on-Johnny-Heitinga-article139781.html

Do you think he really wanted £80k a week? That's £4,000,000 a year. I know we all keep saying this, but the wages are getting out of fucking hand. I can't be doing with this shite any more. Even I don't earn that much, and I'm bloody great. For £80k a week, I'd expect him to score 30 goals a season, captain the side, take the penalties, go in goal, fly across the stadium wearing a cape, win us the double, give birth to three different kind of animal, and have bigger tits than Jordan.

I'm going to start watching rugby instead. They get their blood from joke shops, talk in posh accents, and suck each others nobs in the showers. And all for about eight quid a month. Now that's what I call value.

To be fair Hairy he has to pay tax on that. It's hard work being a footballer these days.

Even Ballack struggled to find a suitable property that he could afford when he first arrived at Chelsea.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next