5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 12:05 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:He was ace again today

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. He is able to pass well when we are up against top opposition and also able to dig in and fight when we play the likes of Bolton. Loved it when he squared up to Elmander today, reminded me of the good old days of watching Bid Dunc and Gravesen. I wouldnt hesitate to give him the captains armband as long as his communication is good.

Do you have a problem giving him the #5 shirt? I mean its Labone's shirt..... tongue tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It was also Lescott's shirt. I feel it is an insult to Johnny. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  yankthetoffee on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 9:48 am

Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:He was ace again today

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. He is able to pass well when we are up against top opposition and also able to dig in and fight when we play the likes of Bolton. Loved it when he squared up to Elmander today, reminded me of the good old days of watching Bid Dunc and Gravesen. I wouldnt hesitate to give him the captains armband as long as his communication is good.

Surprized he didn't get the yellow card when he squared up to the ref.
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 Empty Heitinga

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 7:42 am

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/04/23/heitinga-misses-fulham

Season over, would be good to see if Jack Rodwell could take his place albeit I can see Phil Neville and Hibbert in at RB
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 Empty Johnny H

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 29 May 2010, 6:38 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6179608,00.html

Rolling Eyes affraid pale Rolling Eyes No
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sat 29 May 2010, 6:54 pm

Hmmm sometimes you have to take these stories with a pinch of salt as its hard to know in wha context it was said if it was at all.
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 29 May 2010, 6:55 pm

The sooner the new season starts and all this nonsense is over the better affraid
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Sat 29 May 2010, 10:15 pm

Money grabbing bastard.
I knew he looked shifty from the off. 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 Fotty Moyes out !! cheers cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 29 May 2010, 10:18 pm

Seems like City are after more or less our entire squad. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68725

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sun 30 May 2010, 2:44 am

£30 million and that lescott bloke, then we can start talking Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7258

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 30 May 2010, 3:23 am

Here is some more info

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1282520/Everton-defender-John-Heitinga-summers-Lescott-Manchester-City-make-approach.html

I'd be gutted if he left.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Sun 30 May 2010, 4:47 am

Why don't they just take Moyes and save themselves a few quid lol.

How much did we pay for Lescott?

How much did we pay for Heitinga?

Manchester City you're avin' a laugh. 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 830563
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 30 May 2010, 11:12 am

I wish Man City would fuck off and die.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond on Sun 30 May 2010, 12:39 pm

I have faith he will stay. the way he has spoke about everton and his desire to play that last game even though he has been injured tells me he is happy and loves playing for the club,he has spoke in good terms as well.

I could be wrong but I dont think he will rock the boat but of course if City offer 20+ million Moyes might think its worth cashing in and reinvesting, that would be different.
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 30 May 2010, 12:42 pm

Diamond wrote:I have faith he will stay. the way he has spoke about everton and his desire to play that last game even though he has been injured tells me he is happy and loves playing for the club,he has spoke in good terms as well.

I could be wrong but I dont think he will rock the boat but of course if City offer 20+ million Moyes might think its worth cashing in and reinvesting, that would be different.

Agreed.

I am sure Man City probably have contacted JH's agent to find out if there is a clause and possible market value.

Saying that if we got 15m offer...
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 30 May 2010, 3:03 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Diamond wrote:I have faith he will stay. the way he has spoke about everton and his desire to play that last game even though he has been injured tells me he is happy and loves playing for the club,he has spoke in good terms as well.

Agreed.

I am sure Man City probably have contacted JH's agent to find out if there is a clause and possible market value.

Saying that if we got 15m offer...
It'll have to be more than that I feel. He has done very well and we can't expect Moyes to unearthen a new gem every season. We are trying to build a great team here and we can not do that by selling our best players.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:50 pm

John Heitinga has risked the wrath of manager David Moyes by claiming he would move to Manchester City to fulfil his ambitions.

The 26-year-old defender, who only signed for the Toffees in a £6.2m deal last summer, has become a popular figure among Everton fans after a string of committed displays.

But in an interview with a Dutch newspaper, he responded to speculation linking him with Roberto Mancini's side by reportedly suggesting he would welcome a switch.

He said: "They're a club with big ambitions and I have the door open for a big club.

"I hear things said here, there and everywhere about a move for me, although there is nothing definite yet.

"At this moment I am still contracted to Everton for another four years without a clause in my contract.

"I am focusing on Everton right now and enjoying life there."

Heitinga will be asked to explain his comments to Moyes when he returns from his World Cup duties with Holland.

The Scot was infuriated last summer by how Manchester City conducted their approach for Joleon Lescott, and has been a critic of the Eastlands club's methods in the transfer market.

The former Ajax and Atletico Madrid player joins team-mate Mikel Arteta as reported targets for Manchester City.

(Liverpool Echo)
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:52 pm

Dixie Land wrote:I wish Man City would fuck off and die.

Well fuckin said that man.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 31 May 2010, 2:07 pm

BB wrote:
John Heitinga has risked the wrath of manager David Moyes by claiming he would move to Manchester City to fulfil his ambitions.

The 26-year-old defender, who only signed for the Toffees in a £6.2m deal last summer, has become a popular figure among Everton fans after a string of committed displays.

But in an interview with a Dutch newspaper, he responded to speculation linking him with Roberto Mancini's side by reportedly suggesting he would welcome a switch.

He said: "They're a club with big ambitions and I have the door open for a big club.

"I hear things said here, there and everywhere about a move for me, although there is nothing definite yet.

"At this moment I am still contracted to Everton for another four years without a clause in my contract.

"I am focusing on Everton right now and enjoying life there."

Heitinga will be asked to explain his comments to Moyes when he returns from his World Cup duties with Holland.

The Scot was infuriated last summer by how Manchester City conducted their approach for Joleon Lescott, and has been a critic of the Eastlands club's methods in the transfer market.

The former Ajax and Atletico Madrid player joins team-mate Mikel Arteta as reported targets for Manchester City.

(Liverpool Echo)
More of the same really. I mean, I think that was just another regigitation of the story we read the other day.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 14 Empty 5: Johnny Heitinga: "a proud Evertonian"

Post  SEFTON on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 10:33 am

http://www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2010/07/08/heitinga-a-proud-evertonian?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Heitinga+A+Proud+Evertonian
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9852
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 10:51 am

SEFTON wrote:http://www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2010/07/08/heitinga-a-proud-evertonian?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Heitinga+A+Proud+Evertonian

until someone else offers him more money. or we forget to offer him a new contract and he leaves for nothing.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 12:24 pm

Even if they don't win the final his agent will be busting his balls to get him a move away to CL team when this is over. I think Hietinga has alot to thank Van Bommel and De Jong for, offering an effective defensive shield infront of the defense. Haven't really seen him stretched yet. Hopefully he has a stinker on Sunday! Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicMike on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 1:10 pm

It reads as though he's confused playing for Everton with being an Evertonian. As in, he thinks all the players are Evertonians, when really it is reserved for those who love/follow the club.
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 1:18 pm

I hope he wins it on Sunday. Either way, he has 4 years left on his contract, so if he were to go, he'd demand a great fee. I hope he stays of course.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 5:12 pm

He'll be gone, i think £10m will do for Moyes

He played in Spain before so i wonder if Real will fancy a dib on him, Barca are either skint or forgotton to pay their credit card. I don't know if there are many other SPanish teams with cash.

Inter may buy him too
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 08 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:He'll be gone, i think £10m will do for Moyes

He played in Spain before so i wonder if Real will fancy a dib on him, Barca are either skint or forgotton to pay their credit card. I don't know if there are many other SPanish teams with cash.

Inter may buy him too
We better get more than £10M for him. Not that he's worth that much more per se, but he's solid enough and in today's market we ought to be able to get more than that. If he goes, which I hope he doesn't.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum