5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 8:45 am

who would win in a fight Heitinga or Duncan Ferguson (in his prime)?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 Empty Re: 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian"

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 9:24 am

Mr_Ben wrote:who would win in a fight Heitinga or Duncan Ferguson (in his prime)?

duncan

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 9:26 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:who would win in a fight Heitinga or Duncan Ferguson (in his prime)?

duncan

easy
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 2:57 pm

treblA wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

duncan

easy

In a second.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:06 pm

Dixie Landon Donovan wrote:
treblA wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

duncan

easy

In a second.

duncan would go back in time, kill his mothers mother so he never even existed.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:09 pm

Bryan wrote:
treblA wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

duncan

easy

In a second.

duncan would go back in time, kill his mothers mother so he never even existed.

Duncan would then revive them and kill them again just to make doubley sure.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:10 pm

To be fair to Phillipe Senderos, we've not conceeded a single goal in the 135 minutes he's been on the pitch for us.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:38 pm

Tonteau wrote:To be fair to Phillipe Senderos, we've not conceeded a single goal in the 135 minutes he's been on the pitch for us.
Suspect what's that got to do with the johnny and duncan fight?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 3:57 pm

I loved his reaction after running 70yds in a counter attack with the Yak. The Yak shoots (greedy barsteward) instead of playing in Johnny who was unmarked with the GK to beat.

He is the sort of bloke you would offer to buy a pint after he had knocked over yours.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

"John Heitinga ordered a big mac from burger king.. and got one!"

"John Heitinga survived an abortion"

" Giraffes were only invented after John Heitinga uppercutted a horse"

"John Heitinga doesn't go hunting. Hunting implies the possibility of failure. John Heitinga goes killing"

"John Heitinga called Rafa Benitez a stupid beardy twat to his face before slapping him on his arse and calling him his bitch"

"John Heitinga can sniff cocaine up through his arsehole"

When Johnny Heitinga goes into water, He doesn't get wet. The water gets Johnny Heitinga.

It is rumoured that Johnny H's tears cure cancer, too bad Johnny has never cried !

5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 7:24 pm

Love those TBB! lol! lol!

A mate of mine (6'-4", 270 lbs, american football player) went into a Burger King when he was pissed and asked for a Big Mac. The employee told him he couldn't have one because it was a BK. His response? "MAKE ONE!" lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69521
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 7:34 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Love those TBB! lol! lol!

A mate of mine (6'-4", 270 lbs, american football player) went into a Burger King when he was pissed and asked for a Big Mac. The employee told him he couldn't have one because it was a BK. His response? "MAKE ONE!" lol! lol!

Love to see him try that with some scally girl from walton Laughing
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

Remember KoT, this is England. If it's not on the menu it ain't available. Last thing we bloody well want is happy customers. Wink
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:35 am

fatboblatch wrote:

she'd probably handbag him all over the restaurant
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 12:21 pm

treblA wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:

she'd probably handbag him all over the restaurant

I can just see it now [and hear it] Fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk offffffff yaaaaa knob ead
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 9:24 pm

This lad should be our captain next season... thoughts?
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 9:55 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:This lad should be our captain next season... thoughts?

Not sure I would agree, I do feel that Pip has been brilliant and out of deference when Pip is not playing then he should step up.... or make Pip - Club Captain (a la Davie Weir) and Johnny as 1st XI captain... either way Pip has certainly never disgraced the honour. In fact, given from whom he came - he is a real class act ceertainly wish his brother was more like him.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8900

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 11:38 pm

Good question. If it was based upon being seen as a leader only, then he's top of the list as far as i'm concerned, but when you factor in the sentimental/loyalty side of being captain, people like Osman, Arteta, Cahill etc, even Howard, Jagielka and Baines would be ahead of him.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 1:10 am

I reckon we should see who we get on loan next season. If we get Jo again Im sure he would make a good captain. 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_whistl
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 1:55 am

I reckon we should see who we get on loan next season. If we get Jo again Im sure he would make a good captain. 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_whistl
ok, ok, ok ffs... Landon's a monkey's cunt and didn't deserve any number on his shirt. Happy now?!
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 2:17 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:

ok, ok, ok ffs... Landon's a monkey's cunt and didn't deserve any number on his shirt. Happy now?!

No. No
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 2:38 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:

No. No
5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh 5: Johnny Heitinga -"proud Evertonian" - Page 13 F_laugh

Sign Landon on another 10 week deal, give him the #9 and make him the captain. Sorted.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69521

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

He was ace again today
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 10:34 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:He was ace again today

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. He is able to pass well when we are up against top opposition and also able to dig in and fight when we play the likes of Bolton. Loved it when he squared up to Elmander today, reminded me of the good old days of watching Bid Dunc and Gravesen. I wouldnt hesitate to give him the captains armband as long as his communication is good.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 11:26 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:He was ace again today

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players. He is able to pass well when we are up against top opposition and also able to dig in and fight when we play the likes of Bolton. Loved it when he squared up to Elmander today, reminded me of the good old days of watching Bid Dunc and Gravesen. I wouldnt hesitate to give him the captains armband as long as his communication is good.

Do you have a problem giving him the #5 shirt? I mean its Labone's shirt..... tongue tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8900

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum