606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar

+45
Made 4 Gwladys
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Da Judge
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
Armchair
Gravy & Chips
Super
RhinoJagz
Blue gazza
SEFTON
The President
Yankthattoffee
Mr_Ben
Tonteau
Merseyblue
Statman
Helenqu
Goodison_Gringo
Sack the Juggler
VenezuelaBlue
Dixie Land
Lumper
Michael Crosby S74
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Valentino Blue
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
notepad
BB
ToffeeDan
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
MagicMike
Albert
Bryan
toffee_pies
anticipate_the_pass
The Griffin
Garry Adams
Top Balcony Blue
Brummie No Mates
Bluey
Sheep Flavour
Gazbow
paul
49 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar - Page 15 Empty Re: 23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 20 Apr - 11:22

Super wrote:Out for three weeks apparently with a hamstring problem.
Hibbo to score the winner today then. Phenomenal!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar - Page 15 Empty Re: 23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar

Post  The President Sun 16 Oct - 17:16

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be set to reignite the club's long-standing interest in Everton and Republic of Ireland right-back Seamus Coleman, 28. (Irish Independent)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 16 Oct - 17:28

The President wrote:Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be set to reignite the club's long-standing interest in Everton and Republic of Ireland right-back Seamus Coleman, 28. (Irish Independent)
Only so Seamus can kick the shyt out of Sterling for a second time.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 3 Feb - 5:43

Coleman Speaks - Makes sense

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38856316
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Fri 24 Mar - 15:19

Looks like a season ending injury im afraid chaps. Wont even show replays of it. Straight red for Neil Taylor.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 24 Mar - 15:37

KoelJagz wrote:Looks like a season ending injury im afraid chaps. Wont even show replays of it. Straight red for Neil Taylor.

Awful challenge from Taylor, leg breaker for sure.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 24 Mar - 15:53

KoelJagz wrote:Looks like a season ending injury im afraid chaps. Wont even show replays of it. Straight red for Neil Taylor.
What a f'n cunt. Man, just as Coleman is starting to dominate on the right flank as well for Everton. No
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 24 Mar - 16:15

Stupid international games 23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar - Page 15 Crash
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 24 Mar - 16:18

Confirmation of the sad news that Seamus Coleman has indeed broken his leg and was taken straight to hospital.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 24 Mar - 16:39

Armchair wrote:

Stupid international games 23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar - Page 15 Crash
+1

Gutted Sad
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Fri 24 Mar - 16:53

Seen a pic of it. Leg bending where it shouldn't. He's not likely to play again in 2017 I imagine.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 24 Mar - 17:59

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Seen a pic of it. Leg bending where it shouldn't. He's not likely to play again in 2017 I imagine.

What really pisses me right off.... in fact makes me so fucking annoyed is the cliche..."he is not that type of player......"

Well who the fuck was is then who put that fucking tackle in - a body fucking double?

Now if you meant to say "the player is absolutely horrified at the outcome of a very rash, and recklessly dangerous challenge...." I might have some fucking inkling to shrug my shoulders and say " well shit happens..."

But that fucking cliche.... certainly he might not have meant to arrive at the outcome he did... but fuck me he put the challenge in consciously ... so Johnny "boyo" Hartson.... he IS THAT TYPE OF PLAYER.... you just have not seen him do it before....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 24 Mar - 20:08

Amen Da Judge.
So sick and tired of reading that shite after a player injures someone.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 25 Mar - 2:11

It does show that the straight red for any foot off the ground tackle is correct, even if it doesn't even touch the player. Only way to educate footballers about the dangers of reckless challenges is to ban them every time they get it wrong.

Few footballer are "that type of player" (exceptions would include Roy Keane, and indeed our own Peter Reid who took vicious revenge on Brian Marwood after Inchy's season-ending injury), but that's like saying "I'm not that kind of driver" after you've driven through the lights as they're turning red and hit a pedestrian.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sat 25 Mar - 5:14

I'm gutted for Seamus. He seems like a really decent lad, who appreciates how lucky he is to be footballer, always seems to enjoy the game. Can you remember him ever pushing, punching, elbowing, spitting etc? Not once. Nor does he encourage attention from bigger clubs. A really decent pro. I hope he recoveres quickly.

And where does this leave us in the RB position? Browning is also out injured.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 25 Mar - 7:02

Armchair wrote:I'm gutted for Seamus. He seems like a really decent lad, who appreciates how lucky he is to be footballer, always seems to enjoy the game. Can you remember him ever pushing, punching, elbowing, spitting etc? Not once. Nor does he encourage attention from bigger clubs. A really decent pro. I hope he recoveres quickly.

holgate 23: Seamus Coleman - Sligo's overpriced superstar - Page 15 Confused
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sat 25 Mar - 7:36

Blue gazza wrote:
Armchair wrote:I'm gutted for Seamus. He seems like a really decent lad, who appreciates how lucky he is to be footballer, always seems to enjoy the game. Can you remember him ever pushing, punching, elbowing, spitting etc? Not once. Nor does he encourage attention from bigger clubs. A really decent pro. I hope he recoveres quickly.

Maybe recall Galloway from loan
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 25 Mar - 7:47

I'm reading that initial suggestions are he'll be out til January or February 2018.

Fucking fucking fuck. Gutted for him, gutted for us.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 25 Mar - 9:12

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:

McCarthy

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 25 Mar - 9:46

Da Judge wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:

McCarthy
Jags & Funes Mori can both play RB..

..big big loss for us & Ireland.. top bloke,, top player... gutted

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 25 Mar - 10:03

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:

McCarthy

Neither of those will play full back for us under Koeman (and rightly so, they're not very good at it). He'll go for Holgate first I would imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 25 Mar - 12:17

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:

McCarthy

Neither of those will play full back for us under Koeman (and rightly so, they're not very good at it). He'll go for Holgate first I would imagine.
Agreed. Holgate is a good player. I really liked what he has shown when playing there for us. Granted, he has a big boots to fill with Coleman out.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sat 25 Mar - 13:32

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:

McCarthy

Agreed. Holgate is a good player. I really liked what he has shown when playing there for us. Granted, he has a big boots to fill with Coleman out.

It is an opportunity for him, for sure. There always seems to be opportunities to blood players in other areas of the pitch - you can bring on a 19 year old centre forward or winger with 15 minutes to go, for example. Defensive positions, and more so full backs, don't tend to be messed with by managers during the game, so opportunities can be few and far between. I expect this to be Mason's opportunity, between now and the end of the season at least.

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Mon 27 Mar - 17:22

Everton are asking football fans from around the world to send in their well wishes to defender Seamus Coleman, who suffered a horrific leg break while on international duty. The club wants fans to send their messages via email, social media, or by mailing a card or letter. (Everton FC)
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 28 Mar - 8:03

Gutted for Seamus, he's been excellent this season and his attitude has always been spot on. I'd like to see Holgate get a run. Jags is the only proper right-footer we have but is not as mobile as Holgate. Galloway and Funes Mori both left footed.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next