6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm

Very good news indeed. Hopefully it will also send a message to the other (top) players at the club that we are not selling the best players and the want to remain at the club.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69671
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Great News
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1197
Age : 57
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:28 pm

Out for several weeks it seems like.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21644685
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69671
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 1:16 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Out for several weeks it seems like.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21644685
time for J5 to show us why he was player of the year last season ... Duffy will surely get a regular slot on the bench now & maybe we'll see why Stones is so highly thought of..

As for Jags .. it is a blow for us & for him... he'll find it hard to get back into the Engerland fold after this IMO
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:40 am

No news on his injury and op?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6484
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 28 May 2013, 4:32 pm

has signed a new contract apparently Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 May 2013, 4:53 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:has signed a new contract apparently Very Happy

Good news if true Smile
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20016
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 May 2013, 7:21 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:has signed a new contract apparently Very Happy

Good news if true Smile
Very much so! First Osman, now Jags - great if true.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69671
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  El Pablo on Sat 28 Sep 2013, 3:06 pm

Kevin Kilbane interviews Phil Jagielka on Football Focus: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15akz8_jagsint_travel

WARNING!! This video contains footage of Phil Brown's chest hair which I am unable to censor.

El Pablo
El Pablo

Number of posts : 496
Age : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 28 Sep 2013, 3:31 pm

Thank you very much for posting that, interesting to hear what Jags had to say.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69671
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:18 pm

Out for up to four weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25543633

Should be back in time for West Brom maybe, or first game back against the Shite.  affraid 

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Fixtur10

Could definitely do with him getting a game under his belt before we visit the Pit.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13158
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:35 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Out for up to four weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25543633

Should be back in time for West Brom maybe, or first game back against the Shite.  affraid 

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Fixtur10

Could definitely do with him getting a game under his belt before we visit the Pit.
Suarez to get the Alcatraz treatment.
Locked up, key thrown away.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6484
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:56 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:Out for up to four weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25543633

Should be back in time for West Brom maybe, or first game back against the Shite.  affraid 

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Fixtur10

Could definitely do with him getting a game under his belt before we visit the Pit.
Suarez to get the Alcatraz treatment.
Locked up, key thrown away.
on the plus side... Alcatraz, safe in the knowledge that he will be dropped for the returning Jags can kick seven barrels of shite out of goofy & not give a fuck about the ban  Very Happy 

see... all you have to do is think positively
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 07 Feb 2014, 10:15 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26078800

My guess - media will now link Moyes with Jagielka for £3.50 and a box of Shreddies.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13158
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 9:44 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26364371

Everton defender Phil Jagielka has been ruled out of the England squad for their friendly against Denmark on 5 March with a hamstring injury.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez said: "Phil has felt his hamstring over the last couple of days and will be missing at the weekend [against West Ham] and for England."
England boss Roy Hodgson will name an enlarged squad of around 30 players later on Thursday for next Wednesday's friendly at Wembley.
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:49 am

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26364371

Everton defender Phil Jagielka has been ruled out of the England squad for their friendly against Denmark on 5 March with a hamstring injury.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez said: "Phil has felt his hamstring over the last couple of days and will be missing at the weekend [against West Ham] and for England."
England boss Roy Hodgson will name an enlarged squad of around 30 players later on Thursday for next Wednesday's friendly at Wembley.


Cab for Alcaraz  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 295966
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6484
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  SEFTON on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 11:25 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26364371

Everton defender Phil Jagielka has been ruled out of the England squad for their friendly against Denmark on 5 March with a hamstring injury.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez said: "Phil has felt his hamstring over the last couple of days and will be missing at the weekend [against West Ham] and for England."
England boss Roy Hodgson will name an enlarged squad of around 30 players later on Thursday for next Wednesday's friendly at Wembley.


Cab for Alcaraz  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 295966

To be fair Jags has been carrying an injury for awhile, maybe the two week break will help him ? Alcaraz should be a good replacement until then.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 11:41 am

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26364371

Everton defender Phil Jagielka has been ruled out of the England squad for their friendly against Denmark on 5 March with a hamstring injury.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez said: "Phil has felt his hamstring over the last couple of days and will be missing at the weekend [against West Ham] and for England."
England boss Roy Hodgson will name an enlarged squad of around 30 players later on Thursday for next Wednesday's friendly at Wembley.


Cab for Alcaraz  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 295966

To be fair Jags has been carrying an injury for awhile, maybe the two week break will help him ? Alcaraz should be a good replacement until then.

If Alcaraz can manage two consecutive weeks that is. It'll be tough for the poor old boy, being expected to run around and earn his not insignificant salary.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13158
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  SEFTON on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 11:56 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26364371

Everton defender Phil Jagielka has been ruled out of the England squad for their friendly against Denmark on 5 March with a hamstring injury.
Everton manager Roberto Martinez said: "Phil has felt his hamstring over the last couple of days and will be missing at the weekend [against West Ham] and for England."
England boss Roy Hodgson will name an enlarged squad of around 30 players later on Thursday for next Wednesday's friendly at Wembley.


Cab for Alcaraz  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 295966

To be fair Jags has been carrying an injury for awhile, maybe the two week break will help him ? Alcaraz should be a good replacement until then.

If Alcaraz can manage two consecutive weeks that is. It'll be tough for the poor old boy, being expected to run around and earn his not insignificant salary.


BHE, should we collect all points in Jags absence ? Alcaraz wages will be insignificant  lol! 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 1:20 pm

Alcaraz will play one game, then go straight back to the treatment room with an Ouchy Leg (or, as Bobby will probably put it: "a slight soft tissue fatigue problem which we will make sure is very, very, very carefully assessed and treated because Alcaraz has a long, long career to think about and will be playing for many decades at the highest level so we must be sure to protect his Ouchy Leg, er sorry, I mean soft tissue fatigue problem and make the best judgement for the career of the player and for all of the world especially the children who I believe are the future.")
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  SEFTON on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 2:31 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Alcaraz will play one game, then go straight back to the treatment room with an Ouchy Leg (or, as Bobby will probably put it: "a slight soft tissue fatigue problem which we will make sure is very, very, very carefully assessed and treated because Alcaraz has a long, long career to think about and will be playing for many decades at the highest level so we must be sure to protect his Ouchy Leg, er sorry, I mean soft tissue fatigue problem and make the best judgement for the career of the player and for all of the world especially the children who I believe are the future.")


I can feel a song coming on Hairy? lol! 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 3:44 pm

sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Alcaraz will play one game, then go straight back to the treatment room with an Ouchy Leg (or, as Bobby will probably put it: "a slight soft tissue fatigue problem which we will make sure is very, very, very carefully assessed and treated because Alcaraz has a long, long career to think about and will be playing for many decades at the highest level so we must be sure to protect his Ouchy Leg, er sorry, I mean soft tissue fatigue problem and make the best judgement for the career of the player and for all of the world especially the children who I believe are the future.")


I can feel a song coming on Hairy? lol! 
don't start him off!  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Doh 

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 6:34 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Alcaraz will play one game, then go straight back to the treatment room with an Ouchy Leg (or, as Bobby will probably put it: "a slight soft tissue fatigue problem which we will make sure is very, very, very carefully assessed and treated because Alcaraz has a long, long career to think about and will be playing for many decades at the highest level so we must be sure to protect his Ouchy Leg, er sorry, I mean soft tissue fatigue problem and make the best judgement for the career of the player and for all of the world especially the children who I believe are the future.")


I can feel a song coming on Hairy? lol! 
don't start him off!  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Doh 

Just hand me a microphone and call me Whitney  Very Happy
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:54 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Alcaraz will play one game, then go straight back to the treatment room with an Ouchy Leg (or, as Bobby will probably put it: "a slight soft tissue fatigue problem which we will make sure is very, very, very carefully assessed and treated because Alcaraz has a long, long career to think about and will be playing for many decades at the highest level so we must be sure to protect his Ouchy Leg, er sorry, I mean soft tissue fatigue problem and make the best judgement for the career of the player and for all of the world especially the children who I believe are the future.")


I can feel a song coming on Hairy? lol! 
don't start him off!  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Doh 

Just hand me a microphone and call me Whitney  Very Happy

or Randy Watson maybe?

Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3772
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:16 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Alcaraz will play one game, then go straight back to the treatment room with an Ouchy Leg (or, as Bobby will probably put it: "a slight soft tissue fatigue problem which we will make sure is very, very, very carefully assessed and treated because Alcaraz has a long, long career to think about and will be playing for many decades at the highest level so we must be sure to protect his Ouchy Leg, er sorry, I mean soft tissue fatigue problem and make the best judgement for the career of the player and for all of the world especially the children who I believe are the future.")


I can feel a song coming on Hairy? lol! 
don't start him off!  6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Doh 

Just hand me a microphone and call me Whitney  Very Happy

or Randy Watson maybe?

I think he meant Whitney Thompson

http://www.plus-model-mag.com/2014/02/plus-size-fashion-news-panache-lingerie-launches-new-spring-2014-sculptresse-collection-with-a-fun-flirty-campaign-featuring-plus-model-whitney-thompson/

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket" - Page 12 Empty Re: 6: Phil Jagielka - "Torres in my Pocket"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum