606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

+58
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
SEFTON
Tonteau
Helenqu
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Yankthattoffee
Michael Crosby S74
Super
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
My other LB is a Ferrari
Goodison_Gringo
Albert
Lumper
Bryan
The President
Mr_Ben
tadpole
fatboblatch
Gravy & Chips
Statman
Hinchcliffe Corner
Da Judge
blueFire
Diamond
VenezuelaBlue
Sheep Flavour
toffee_pies
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
notepad
Luka Perfect
MyBlueToothBrush
BB
Top Balcony Blue
The Griffin
ToffeeDan
Valentino Blue
Bluey
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
WellOilBeefHooked
paul
Kilted_Toffee
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Garry Adams
detroitblue
Blue_Monkey
callmebubbles
Ol' Mother Hibbert
Brummie No Mates
Synth_fg®
Royal Blue Mersey
62 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Armchair Sun 19 Dec 2010, 8:53 pm

Dixie Land wrote:I personally think we should be building our team arounf Fellaini and Rodwell, who I think are very much capable of playing in a 442 and a 451. The Wally with the brolly can piss off.

Agreed. If they both become the players they have the potential to be, that is one heck of a midfield pairing.

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  notepad Wed 22 Dec 2010, 4:41 pm

Something all over Twitter about him taking out a gagging order on The Sun??
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 22 Dec 2010, 4:58 pm

notepad wrote:Something all over Twitter about him taking out a gagging order on The Sun??

Yeah, they've got compromising pictures of him that could make him the laughing stock of the game - must be of him attempting a surging box to box run.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:50 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
notepad wrote:Something all over Twitter about him taking out a gagging order on The Sun??

Yeah, they've got compromising pictures of him that could make him the laughing stock of the game - must be of him attempting a surging box to box run.

I found the pic, courtesy of www.deepthroatgiraffe.com

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXTKWs7rga_5IzKW5tGAgyu7x1dFZeMs46yl2YB7UR1PppefjF
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 23 Dec 2010, 10:34 am

seen a few rumours that the pictures of him taking a dump next to the passenger side door of Arteta's car door at the training ground.

not sure I buy that, is it really that embarrassing for Felli and is it really newsworthy anyway....oh forgot it was the sun so would probably have been front page news.
scratch
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 23 Dec 2010, 11:33 am

Valentino Blue wrote:seen a few rumours that the pictures of him taking a dump next to the passenger side door of Arteta's car door at the training ground.

not sure I buy that, is it really that embarrassing for Felli and is it really newsworthy anyway....oh forgot it was the sun so would probably have been front page news.
scratch

lol! what a fucking great rumour. Just dropping his pants and laying a big stinking turd? Why in god's name would anyone do that? Mind you, it is one of my plans to stop people parking across our driveway - maybe Arteta had taken his car parking space at the ground? In which case, fair play to the big lad.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 23 Dec 2010, 11:55 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:seen a few rumours that the pictures of him taking a dump next to the passenger side door of Arteta's car door at the training ground.

scratch

lol! what a fucking great rumour. Just dropping his pants and laying a big stinking turd? Why in god's name would anyone do that? Mind you, it is one of my plans to stop people parking across our driveway - maybe Arteta had taken his car parking space at the ground? In which case, fair play to the big lad.

I'm hoping it was a prank rather than a caught short incident.

a year or so back I went over to see the wifes uncle and aunt for there something or other wedding aniversary. I'd been out for a skinfull and a curry the night before and was feeling quite ropey, so was not looking forward to going for a ful sunday roast but thought if I don't go they'll think i'm a cunt. anyway struggled through dinner but wasnt feelng to bad and thought I'd survived but then they suggested that we go for a walk with the dogs. walked a mile or so to the middle of nowhere up this farm track before turning back at which point my stomach turned, I made it about 3/4 of the way back before telling our lass i'd catch her up and off and heading off behind a wall to loosen my belt a bit. ended up squat behind a small brick wall taking a shit that can only be described as tomato soup like. then i noticed that i'd not really thought about how i'd clean myself up, this wasn't a case of pull them back up and make do with a few burn marks on my kecks. I ended up standing on one foot with my trousers round my knees trying to take off my other sock to wipe my arse when a farmer in a tractor roles by, he looks over and tips his hat at me.

anyway i manage to get sorted toss the sock away and have to spend the rest of the afternoon with only one sock on, and they have a no shoes in the house policy 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Doh
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:00 pm

what a shit rumour. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 695251

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:05 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

scratch

a year or so back I went over to see the wifes uncle and aunt for there something or other wedding aniversary. I'd been out for a skinfull and a curry the night before and was feeling quite ropey, so was not looking forward to going for a ful sunday roast but thought if I don't go they'll think i'm a cunt. anyway struggled through dinner but wasnt feelng to bad and thought I'd survived but then they suggested that we go for a walk with the dogs. walked a mile or so to the middle of nowhere up this farm track before turning back at which point my stomach turned, I made it about 3/4 of the way back before telling our lass i'd catch her up and off and heading off behind a wall to loosen my belt a bit. ended up squat behind a small brick wall taking a shit that can only be described as tomato soup like. then i noticed that i'd not really thought about how i'd clean myself up, this wasn't a case of pull them back up and make do with a few burn marks on my kecks. I ended up standing on one foot with my trousers round my knees trying to take off my other sock to wipe my arse when a farmer in a tractor roles by, he looks over and tips his hat at me.

anyway i manage to get sorted toss the sock away and have to spend the rest of the afternoon with only one sock on, and they have a no shoes in the house policy 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Doh

Thanks for sharing pale
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:12 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

scratch

Thanks for sharing pale

You should have put the sock back on and got all self-righteous with them, pointing out this would never have happened if they allowed shoes in the house.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

scratch

Thanks for sharing pale

thought we'd all enjoy a nice storey at christmas

better than the one about some kid being born in a shed
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:15 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

scratch

Thanks for sharing pale

to be honest, I prefer the one about the old virgin being shagged by some holy toast or whatever.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:17 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

scratch

Thanks for sharing pale

to be honest, I prefer the one about the old virgin being shagged by some holy toast or whatever.

Mary does Dallas I think it was
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Thu 23 Dec 2010, 12:18 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:

That reminds me. Our works resident divvy girls (you know the ones - talk shite all day and do nothing, but are easy on the eye so that's OK - except the old one) forgot to cancel the milk order to the office for today. This is in spite of the excess 30-odd litres left over from yesterday being something of a clue that we shouldn't need any for today.

So we've donated it to a local charity of homeless Mums to be. How festive. santa

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 23 Dec 2010, 5:46 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:..........

I'm in tears here.... lol!

got a similar tale Very Happy

A zillion years ago when we worked darn sarth a bunch of us from our office went up to Hyde park for the fireworks before Chuck and "Die"'s wedding. Much wine later my Mrs and my secretary Dot both needed a pee so went into the bushes and I was elected to stand guard. Dot asks me to hold onto her hand while she squats as she's so pissed she can't balance. I do so, with my Mrs making sure I don't peek Rolling Eyes all goes well until she tries to stand up and lets go of my hand, and of course she falls flat on her back, with her dress round her waist. cheers. I rescue her, with my Mrs watching Evil or Very Mad , and we walk her back to the group. As we're passing under a streetlight we see she's got a huge brown stain all the way up her back. She never forgave us for not telling her.....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Thu 23 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:

That reminds me. Our works resident divvy girls (you know the ones - talk shite all day and do nothing, but are easy on the eye so that's OK - except the old one) forgot to cancel the milk order to the office for today. This is in spite of the excess 30-odd litres left over from yesterday being something of a clue that we shouldn't need any for today.

So we've donated it to a local charity of homeless Mums to be. How festive. santa

You donated milk to a group of people that can produce their own milk ??

My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Thu 23 Dec 2010, 8:14 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

scratch

Didn't you ever enroll in the cub scouts? Everyone who's ever been in a wood knows about the benefit of leaves when taken short lol. Usually big ones are best. cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:11 am

Never seen him have a better game than last night, i will stick my neck out and say he will be our next cash cow, he'll play for one of the biggest teams in the world one day.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Marouane-fellaini

Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:16 am

I hope he is not becoming a big time Charlie
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 06 Jan 2011, 9:25 am

Bryan wrote:Never seen him have a better game than last night, i will stick my neck out and say he will be our next cash cow, he'll play for one of the biggest teams in the world one day.

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 Marouane-fellaini

Yes, I had a bad feed for most of the game but from what I saw he bossed the show, breaking up a lot of their possession and playing accurate, simple balls to his team-mates. He won everything in the air and I don't remember too many stupid fouls either.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Feb 2011, 9:34 am

Hmm. I know I've been his harshest critic (although, to be fair to me, not always - see my post above), but...

Watching him last night at the Emirates from a view high, high up in the ground - which gives you a fantastic overview of the whole game - he definitely bossed the show again. If I was Ancellotti, or Wenger, or possibly even Mancini, I would be thinking about making a bid. But if I was Harry Redknapp, I would already have the cheque book ready.

And if there is an ounce of truth in the email about Moyes and the club doing the rounds, we can kiss him goodbye for sure.

I don't think there is a player like him in the league at the moment. Not saying he's the best, just his game is very different - he's an absolute destroyer of opposition play, and his simple distribution is excellent. He often misplaces passes of more then fifteen yards, but against that he is also a huge nuisance at set pieces.

Last night, in a very, very niggly game in which there were eight bookings, he didn't get a card. That tells me a lot about how he has progressed. Last season he would have been yellow carded at the very least in a match like that.

Look, I'm not saying he's a world-class player, but his attributes are starting to look enough to get him some serious offers from serious clubs.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Wed 02 Feb 2011, 9:36 am

Yeah, i think he is our next cash cow, shame - i still think he is a bit shit, but his vision and technical ability is incredible, he played Wilshere off the pitch last night.

Him, Coleman & Baines - they'll all be up for grabs in the summer.

Felli will get another contract thrown at him shortly, only got 2 years left on his i think.

Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 02 Feb 2011, 9:40 am

Bryan wrote:Yeah, i think he is our next cash cow, shame - i still think he is a bit shit, but his vision and technical ability is incredible, he played Wilshere off the pitch last night.

Felli will get another contract thrown at him shortly, only got 2 years left on his i think.

Yes, and he'll ask for a big pay rise - to Arteta levels. That's where any money we have from Pienaar/Yak's wages will go, leaving Moyes with nothing to spend on new players. At best, we'll start next season with the same squad, at worst we'll lose one or two of our best players and our manager.

Also, if we do end up selling Fellaini in the summer, we won't actually get that much more than we paid for him will we? The summer market is very different to the winter window, so how much will we get? £20m?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Wed 02 Feb 2011, 10:03 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Bryan wrote:Yeah, i think he is our next cash cow, shame - i still think he is a bit shit, but his vision and technical ability is incredible, he played Wilshere off the pitch last night.

Yes, and he'll ask for a big pay rise - to Arteta levels. That's where any money we have from Pienaar/Yak's wages will go, leaving Moyes with nothing to spend on new players. At best, we'll start next season with the same squad, at worst we'll lose one or two of our best players and our manager.

Also, if we do end up selling Fellaini in the summer, we won't actually get that much more than we paid for him will we? The summer market is very different to the winter window, so how much will we get? £20m?

depend who wants him. he could slot into any side in the premiership at the moment. spurs will probably try and buy him for 3.2 million
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 02 Feb 2011, 11:00 am

Fellaini's boss anyone who hasn't seen that from the start should be ashamed 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 20 F_whistl
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next