25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 14 Sep 2009, 11:48 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Bryan wrote:we have a sad state of affairs at the club at the moment, we have an technically gifted attacking midfielder ( Cahill ) and a not very technical midfielder in Felliani - and nobody else in MF who can put their foot on the ball, i still believe we have never recovered from losing Carsley, and when teams come at Everton we shit it - it showed yestarday, as it did against Burnley, and Wigan.

i can't stress enough how much of a ball winner Everton need, either than or go back to playing 4-4-2.

Very Happy

think you've got that the wrong way round mate. fellaini is technically good, he's just a fuckin lazy bastard who cant be arsed. cahill has been shite so far this season

Still think Pienaar should have scored after Fellaini played the only decent through ball of the game. Not bad seeing as he was only on the pitch for 20 mins. Fair play to Pienaar that he lost his balance after taking a touch but I think he should have buried it. Also, I thought Fellaini won more of Yobo's useless long balls than anyone else in a blue shirt, again not bad as he was only on for 20 mins.

Dont get me wrong, Fellaini was shite and lazy yesterday it was just that he showed more in a cameo than other, more experienced players did in 90 mins (as you said earlier TBB). I think people try to make Fellaini into a scapegoat if Im honest even when he wasnt even on the pitch for the majority of the game.

i agree mate, same as the wigan game. if he hadn't come off the bench we wouldn't have won. and yesterday had he not come on we wouldn't have come anywhere near to getting an undeserved point

It really is sad that youngsters like Rodwell and Felllaini are showing up the likes of Cahill and Osman. I think people forget that Fellaini is still only young, perhaps because of the silly price we paid for him (which he didnt decide on). He almost won the game for us yesterday with his through ball and header, on a different day we could have won the game 3-1 and Fellaini would have been called a hero. Instead, his header was saved (should have done better I know) and Pienaar slipped at the vital moment, so Fellaini is called a cunt. God bless Evertonians.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 Empty Re: 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 14 Sep 2009, 11:56 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Bryan wrote:we have a sad state of affairs at the club at the moment, we have an technically gifted attacking midfielder ( Cahill ) and a not very technical midfielder in Felliani - and nobody else in MF who can put their foot on the ball, i still believe we have never recovered from losing Carsley, and when teams come at Everton we shit it - it showed yestarday, as it did against Burnley, and Wigan.

i can't stress enough how much of a ball winner Everton need, either than or go back to playing 4-4-2.

Very Happy

think you've got that the wrong way round mate. fellaini is technically good, he's just a fuckin lazy bastard who cant be arsed. cahill has been shite so far this season

Still think Pienaar should have scored after Fellaini played the only decent through ball of the game. Not bad seeing as he was only on the pitch for 20 mins. Fair play to Pienaar that he lost his balance after taking a touch but I think he should have buried it. Also, I thought Fellaini won more of Yobo's useless long balls than anyone else in a blue shirt, again not bad as he was only on for 20 mins.

Dont get me wrong, Fellaini was shite and lazy yesterday it was just that he showed more in a cameo than other, more experienced players did in 90 mins (as you said earlier TBB). I think people try to make Fellaini into a scapegoat if Im honest even when he wasnt even on the pitch for the majority of the game.

i agree mate, same as the wigan game. if he hadn't come off the bench we wouldn't have won. and yesterday had he not come on we wouldn't have come anywhere near to getting an undeserved point

It really is sad that youngsters like Rodwell and Felllaini are showing up the likes of Cahill and Osman. I think people forget that Fellaini is still only young, perhaps because of the silly price we paid for him (which he didnt decide on). He almost won the game for us yesterday with his through ball and header, on a different day we could have won the game 3-1 and Fellaini would have been called a hero. Instead, his header was saved (should have done better I know) and Pienaar slipped at the vital moment, so Fellaini is called a cunt. God bless Evertonians.

Wonder whats wrong with Cahill? We know Ossie is shite down the right, and generally needs replacing as much as I like him. But Cahill, despite his goal, was poor again. I thought he had a mare against Wigan but a lot of people disagreed. What I've seen so far, even in his favoured position, is him failing to hold up the ball and bring others into play (even Jo did a better job of that ffs), he barges into players and gives away daft free kicks which really winds me up I think Pip has taught him a thing or to, constantly offside along with Jo, and he's dwindling on the ball a lot and failing to pick his passes out or the right option. A move seems to slow down when he gets hold of it. Worrying.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 12:01 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:

Very Happy

Wonder whats wrong with Cahill? We know Ossie is shite down the right, and generally needs replacing as much as I like him. But Cahill, despite his goal, was poor again. I thought he had a mare against Wigan but a lot of people disagreed. What I've seen so far, even in his favoured position, is him failing to hold up the ball and bring others into play (even Jo did a better job of that ffs), he barges into players and gives away daft free kicks which really winds me up I think Pip has taught him a thing or to, constantly offside along with Jo, and he's dwindling on the ball a lot and failing to pick his passes out or the right option. A move seems to slow down when he gets hold of it. Worrying.

I agree mate, it is a real worry. Even when the Cahill of old had a poor game, he was still our talisman and inspired the team. He seems to have lost that at the moment and it is one of the reasons why we arent playing well at the moment IMO. The real concern for me is that at times he doesnt even look bothered. This is completely un-Cahill like and Im hoping it is just a bad patch rather than him losing his passion. He did give alot of daft freekicks away which made the game disjointed and played into Fulham's hands.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Tue 15 Sep 2009, 12:03 am

He needs to start eating the fuckin wheetabix he advertises
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 Empty Fellaini and his tooth

Post  Super on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:00 am

Everton icon Marouane Fellaini underwent surgery yesterday on the painful problem that has hampered his start to the season.

The midfielder had delayed an operation to have wisdom teeth removed because of the injury crisis that has gripped the club.

But manager David Moyes has revealed that the player's selfless gesture has cost him dearly, after he picked up an infection which affected his fitness and form.

The international break has allowed Fellaini the chance to finally have the procedure, and he admitted yesterday it is a relief.

“It has been painful. I got an infection in my throat which made it worse, but you get on with it for the team," the Belgium international explained.

"It has been a problem, but I needed to play, and while it affected me I just had to wait and get on with things. It has been a tough start to the season, and we all have to work hard for the team."

Moyes has admitted the infection has left Fellaini often feeling under the weather, which explains his quiet start to the new campaign.

But he feels the fans who have been quick to criticise have got it wrong, because he believes the midfielder - who was an instant success in his debut season - will only get better.

Fellaini himself is confident he will find his form again soon, especially after he has at last come to terms with the referees who gave him a record 16 yellow cards last season.

He was booked against Stoke on Sunday - unfairly - but it was only his second of the season, and he said: "I’m still exactly the same player, but maybe I’ve become a bit wiser and maybe the refs know me a bit more now too, which will help my game in the long run.

“What I have learned is that I used to pick up a lot of yellow cards when I was running back trying to stop teams on the counter attack. I would foul players trying to get back into the game, but I have cut that out.” cheers
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37022
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:51 pm

Super wrote:“What I have learned is that I used to pick up a lot of yellow cards when I was running back trying to stop teams on the counter attack. I would foul players trying to get back into the game, but I have cut that out.” cheers
Sooooo.... he's just a lazy cunt now then. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69521
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:54 pm

The big cream puff. When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I spat out the blood, shook the butcher's hand, and went straight back into battle.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24089
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:56 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Super wrote:“What I have learned is that I used to pick up a lot of yellow cards when I was running back trying to stop teams on the counter attack. I would foul players trying to get back into the game, but I have cut that out.” cheers
Sooooo.... he's just a lazy cunt now then. 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 F_whistl

Didn't think of it like that.
25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 830563
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:00 pm

I'll never forget me arl fella had an operation to remove a tooth which had grown down in the gum rather than out, and they feared it could become cancerous. So he has this op to remove it that rips his gob apart and he's told to rest for a few days but the next day its the derby at home (Cad 2-0) so he goes Jose Baxted up with a mouth full of stitches and face bruised to fuck. Anyway when Cad scored he gets a bit excited and tears the stitches shouting. I was going nuts celebrating, turn round and me dads kneeling down towards his seat. I was worried for a minute but he'd just spat out a pint of blood and carried on celebrating. Fuckin nutter.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:14 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:I'll never forget me arl fella had an operation to remove a tooth which had grown down in the gum rather than out, and they feared it could become cancerous. So he has this op to remove it that rips his gob apart and he's told to rest for a few days but the next day its the derby at home (Cad 2-0) so he goes Jose Baxted up with a mouth full of stitches and face bruised to fuck. Anyway when Cad scored he gets a bit excited and tears the stitches shouting. I was going nuts celebrating, turn round and me dads kneeling down towards his seat. I was worried for a minute but he'd just spat out a pint of blood and carried on celebrating. Fuckin nutter.

Shocked yet cheers
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:54 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

Thats what it pretty much sounds like to me
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm

This board is great, last season he was being slagged off for getting daft bookings and now is being slagged off because he isnt picking up daft bookings. scratch 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 F_laugh

I hope to fuck Yakubu doesnt start running around and trying for the entire 90 minutes and Pienaar doesnt learn how to stay on his feet or there will be hell to pay! 25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

25: Marouane Fellaini - Short, Back, in Side - Page 7 Empty Belgium want Fellaini banned for the Wolves game

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 1:07 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5625062,00.html

Bell-ends! It's not like it's a made up injury is it!

Number of posts : 13156
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 1:15 pm

Taken from the Daily Mail..

Everton are embroiled in a row with Belgium coach Dick Advocaat after he tried to prevent Marouane Fellaini playing against Wolves on Saturday. Advocaat reacted furiously to Fellaini pulling out of Wednesday’s World Cup qualifier against Estonia, due to the effects of dental surgery, and instructed his bosses to invoke FIFA’s five-day rule. Everton duly received a fax from the Belgian FA on Tuesday but claimed they could not be held accountable for what appears to be a misunderstanding between Advocaat and the midfielder, who played the full 90 minutes against Turkey on Saturday. ‘We released Marouane for both games and have complied with all our obligations,’ said spokesman Ian Ross. ‘He had an understanding with the manager that if he played on Saturday, he’d be released from the Wednesday game. The manager appears to have changed his mind.’ FIFA are expected to rule in Everton’s favour
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 1:23 pm

its on the OS, he is free to play on Saturday unless he still has tooth ache
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 1:25 pm

Dutch tit!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 1:29 pm

The Griffin wrote:Dutch tit!

I never knew he was the manager till I read the article. He's a knob (advocatt)
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 8:33 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:

I'll drink to that!
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 8:35 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

I'll drink to that!

This whole thing could just snowball..
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 9:24 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:
yankthetoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

I'll drink to that!

Is that some kind of yolk?

Number of posts : 13156

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 13 Oct 2009, 9:55 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
yankthetoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

I'll drink to that!

Not when your name is DickSnowball
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 10:36 am

It's an odd story. If there was an agreement, what is the problem?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 10:46 am

i bet fellaini would like to take a bite out of dick advocatts neck for going back on a gentlemans agreement
that fellaini would only play in one of the two games belgian has lined up,avocatt has gone back on the agreement to allow maurane fellaini to miss belgians second game so he can have an operation to remove a wisdom tooth,advocatt has reported fellaini and everton football club in the hope fifa will bring about the five day rule that any player pulling out of international duty can not play for his club with in that said time,
everton football club are hopeing that they can play fellaini against wolves on saturday as they released the player for both games and have nothing to do with the player and manager agreement.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9935
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 10:46 am

Toffee Dan wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
yankthetoffee wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

I'll drink to that!

Not when your name is DickSnowball

I prefer to call him Dick Eggnog
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 2:11 pm

If I remember rightly, Monty Python´s "Prejudice" ran a competition to find a nickname for the Belgians and the winning entry was

" Miserable Fat Belgian Bastards"

Nothing much changes it would seem

Felli´s alright cos he´s not fat
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum