4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Luka Perfect on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm

The Griffin wrote:I think he's better suited to Bolton. He'll link up well with their Fat Tin Tin, up front! HOOOOOOF!!

Newcastle will offer him more dosh though
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 119
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Albert on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 2:43 pm

we should get 7 or 8 million at least for him
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  The Griffin on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 2:53 pm

treblA wrote:we should get 7 or 8 million at least for him

7 or 8 million what? Suspect

6.5m milk chocolate jazzies and a goat?
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 59
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 2:55 pm

The Griffin wrote:
treblA wrote:we should get 7 or 8 million at least for him

7 or 8 million what? Suspect

6.5m milk chocolate jazzies and a goat?
If he played for Spurs, he'd be worth £12M.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  The Griffin on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 3:05 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
treblA wrote:we should get 7 or 8 million at least for him

7 or 8 million what? Suspect

6.5m milk chocolate jazzies and a goat?
If he played for Spurs, he'd be worth £12M.

Of course he would - London weighting Rolling Eyes
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 59
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Da Judge on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 3:55 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
treblA wrote:we should get 7 or 8 million at least for him

7 or 8 million what? Suspect

6.5m milk chocolate jazzies and a goat?
If he played for Spurs, he'd be worth £12M.

Of course he would - London weighting Rolling Eyes


Just as long as we have Landon waiting!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8838
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 26 Apr 2010, 7:09 pm

UWIST61 wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
The Griffin wrote:
treblA wrote:we should get 7 or 8 million at least for him

7 or 8 million what? Suspect

6.5m milk chocolate jazzies and a goat?
If he played for Spurs, he'd be worth £12M.

Of course he would - London weighting Rolling Eyes


Just as long as we have Landon waiting!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
cheers cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 11:45 am

One unlucky bugger is Joey - moreso his brother(s)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//tm_headline=joseph-yobo-s-brother-attacked-with-iron-bar-at-liverpool-cashpoint%26method=full%26objectid=26908250%26siteid=100252-name_page.html

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20083
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 12:16 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:One unlucky bugger is Joey - moreso his brother(s)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//tm_headline=joseph-yobo-s-brother-attacked-with-iron-bar-at-liverpool-cashpoint%26method=full%26objectid=26908250%26siteid=100252-name_page.html


Is this the same brother that was kidnapped?

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  MagicMike on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 12:52 pm

Fook! That's the cash point I use! Shocked
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 985
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

That sucks big time. No
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:07 pm

MagicMike wrote:Fook! That's the cash point I use! Shocked

Moral of the story: Don't look like a footballer or a footballer's brother?

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20083
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:20 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:
MagicMike wrote:Fook! That's the cash point I use! Shocked

Moral of the story: Don't look like a footballer or a footballer's brother?

MagicMike is in trouble then isn't he. Sure he reminds me of Phil Jageilka???
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  MagicMike on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

Super wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
MagicMike wrote:Fook! That's the cash point I use! Shocked

Moral of the story: Don't look like a footballer or a footballer's brother?

MagicMike is in trouble then isn't he. Sure he reminds me of Phil Jageilka???
Suspect
MagicMike
MagicMike

Number of posts : 11414
Age : 985
Location : Liverpool/Kenilworth
Registration date : 2006-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:48 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Super wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
MagicMike wrote:Fook! That's the cash point I use! Shocked

Moral of the story: Don't look like a footballer or a footballer's brother?

MagicMike is in trouble then isn't he. Sure he reminds me of Phil Jageilka???
Suspect
Just park the Maybach for a while mate, lay low. 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  The Griffin on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

BAAAXXXTTTERRRRRRR!!!!!!! wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:One unlucky bugger is Joey - moreso his brother(s)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//tm_headline=joseph-yobo-s-brother-attacked-with-iron-bar-at-liverpool-cashpoint%26method=full%26objectid=26908250%26siteid=100252-name_page.html


Is this the same brother that was kidnapped?

He was kidnapped outside Barclays??
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 59
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:18 pm

MagicMike wrote:
Super wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:
MagicMike wrote:Fook! That's the cash point I use! Shocked

Moral of the story: Don't look like a footballer or a footballer's brother?

MagicMike is in trouble then isn't he. Sure he reminds me of Phil Jageilka???
Suspect

Sorry mate, couldn't resist.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 7:08 pm

The Griffin wrote:
BAAAXXXTTTERRRRRRR!!!!!!! wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:One unlucky bugger is Joey - moreso his brother(s)

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//tm_headline=joseph-yobo-s-brother-attacked-with-iron-bar-at-liverpool-cashpoint%26method=full%26objectid=26908250%26siteid=100252-name_page.html


Is this the same brother that was kidnapped?

He was kidnapped outside Barclays??
Inside is what I heard. Stay well clear, it's not safe.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Possible loan move

Post  BB on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

http://www.sos1878.co.uk/everton-transfers/yobo-loan-switch-premier-league-club/

Are we in a position to loan central defenders out?

I'd say no chance. If he goes, it would be a cash sale for me. We're already short of central defenders and could do with one more, so can't ever see this happening.

What say ye?
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 12:23 am

BB wrote:http://www.sos1878.co.uk/everton-transfers/yobo-loan-switch-premier-league-club/

Are we in a position to loan central defenders out?

I'd say no chance. If he goes, it would be a cash sale for me. We're already short of central defenders and could do with one more, so can't ever see this happening.

What say ye?

Send him to Cardiff.
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 38
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 8:49 am

Arguably now fifth choice centre back behind the likes of Phil Jagielka, Sylvain Distin, John Heitinga and even Tony Hibbert

cheers
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Diamond on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 9:10 am

I still rate him better than Distin when his mind is on it and he is playing to his best he is probably our second best CB
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Age : 46
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  BB on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 1:23 pm

Diamond wrote:I still rate him better than Distin when his mind is on it and he is playing to his best he is probably our second best CB

I think he's every bit as good as Jags as a defender, and better going forward, and Jags for me is not as good as many repute him to be. He is full of mistakes, yet he gets away with it, where as Yobo was dropped. All about how you get on with Moyes, and that's one of the things about Moyes I don't like.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Bryan on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

Celtic.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Tonteau on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

Bryan wrote:Celtic.

With £10 million in their sky rocket from McGeady's transfer to russia. How much d'you reckon we'll see of that? £3 mil, max?
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 4 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum