4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 7 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

Super wrote:
Everton face the nightmare of centre half Joseph Yobo returning - after rejecting a £2.5million offer from Fenerbahce. The Turks want to sign Yobo after a season-long loan, but supremo Bill Kenwright wants £5m. He has a year left on his Blues' deal and boss David Moyes wants to sell him.

Dixie's post above yours reckons he has three years left on his contract. Do we know which it is?

Number of posts : 13156
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 7 Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:43 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:
Everton face the nightmare of centre half Joseph Yobo returning - after rejecting a £2.5million offer from Fenerbahce. The Turks want to sign Yobo after a season-long loan, but supremo Bill Kenwright wants £5m. He has a year left on his Blues' deal and boss David Moyes wants to sell him.

Dixie's post above yours reckons he has three years left on his contract. Do we know which it is?

According to his wiki page he signed for Fenerbahce the other day for 3.5m Euro....

But can't understand a word of this article...

Nijerya Milli Takımı’nın basın sorumlusu Colin Udoh, twitter hesabından yaptığı açıklamayla Fenerbahçe taraftarını sevindirdi. Everton ile Fenerbahçe arasındaki görüşmelerin olumlu sonuçlandığını belirten Udoh, 3.5 milyon avro bonservis bedeli üzerinde anlaşma sağlandığını belirtti.

Kısa sürede Fenerbahçe'ye ve Türk futboluna uyum sağlayan Nijeryalı savunma oyuncusu, profesyonel kişiliğiyle de Aykut Kocaman'ın gözdelerinden birisi oldu. Diego Lugano'yla iyi bir ikili oluşturan Yobo'nun kalması için çalışmalar uzun süredir devam ediyordu.

Tecrübeli oyuncu da Premier Lig'e dönmek istemediğini ve sarı-lacivertli kulüpte kalmak istediğini açıklamıştı. Transferin önümüzdeki günlerde netleşeceğini belirtildi. Fenerbahçe’de mutlu olduğunu ve Everton’a dönmek istemediğini her seferinde söyleyen Yobo, önümüzdeki günlerde sözleşme imzalayacak
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:53 am

Sell him to Newcastle for 3m
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm

With the kind of treatment the likes of Kevin Campbell received, as well as the Emre incident at GP, I'm surprized that Joey would want to go to any Turkish side?
Would he not prefer another EPL team, and stay in Woolton?
I'm sure there would be several Premiership sides after him.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

Super wrote:
Nightmare? Must be a slow day at the office for the journos.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68920
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 2:02 pm

Super wrote:
Super wrote:

According to his wiki page he signed for Fenerbahce the other day for 3.5m Euro....

Nijerya Milli Takımı’nın basın sorumlusu Colin Udoh, twitter hesabından yaptığı açıklamayla Fenerbahçe taraftarını sevindirdi. Everton ile Fenerbahçe arasındaki görüşmelerin olumlu sonuçlandığını belirten Udoh, 3.5 milyon avro bonservis bedeli üzerinde anlaşma sağlandığını belirtti.

Kısa sürede Fenerbahçe'ye ve Türk futboluna uyum sağlayan Nijeryalı savunma oyuncusu, profesyonel kişiliğiyle de Aykut Kocaman'ın gözdelerinden birisi oldu. Diego Lugano'yla iyi bir ikili oluşturan Yobo'nun kalması için çalışmalar uzun süredir devam ediyordu.

Tecrübeli oyuncu da Premier Lig'e dönmek istemediğini ve sarı-lacivertli kulüpte kalmak istediğini açıklamıştı. Transferin önümüzdeki günlerde netleşeceğini belirtildi. Fenerbahçe’de mutlu olduğunu ve Everton’a dönmek istemediğini her seferinde söyleyen Yobo, önümüzdeki günlerde sözleşme imzalayacak
4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 7 F_whistl
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 12:59 pm

So... WTF is going on with the forgotten man ?...

I read somewhere that is not welcome back at GP under any circumstance... so where does that leave him / us ??? ... do we get anything or does he go on a freebee ?

WTF happened between him & Moyes?
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Super wrote:
Super wrote:

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey - Page 7 F_whistl
Google translator comes up with..

Nigeria National Team press officer Colin Udoh, twitter account, his description Fenerbahce supporter delights. Udoh indicating positive results in the talks between Everton and Fenerbahce, cost 3.5 million euros testimonial is provided on the agreement said.

Fenerbahce as soon as possible and to adapt Turkish football player of Nigerian defense, the Aykut Kocaman professional personality was one of teacher's pets. Binary form to keep a good Yobo'nun Diego Lugano'yla continued to work for a long time.

Experienced players do not want to return to the Premier League and the yellow-Alex who wanted to stay at the club announced. Netleşeceğini said the transfer in the coming days. Fenerbahce was happy and did not want to return to Everton Yobo said each time, in the coming days to sign the contract

All clear now Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

it sounds like me when i'm pissed, and trying to explain myself to whoever listens that i am always right Very Happy Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7270

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm

Inside story, Moyes asked him to go and get kebabs, the Greek chippy on Spellow Lane was closed, so he went to Ankara.

mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 9:49 am

All about Yobo in the papers today...

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/06/21/what-the-papers-say-june-21
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:50 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3649065/Joseph-Yobo-wants-to-make-a-permanent-move-to-Fenerbahce.html
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:10 pm

He is worth £6m Just fucking cough up you greasy cunts! sunny

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

Is he transfer listed ?

my point is that surely there would be a lot of teams interested in him, apart from Fernabache..

he's a good defender, but has just fallen out with Moyes...

can we offer him to clubs for 5M ?... or is that only on championship manager ?
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 21 Jun 2011, 1:53 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Is he transfer listed ?

my point is that surely there would be a lot of teams interested in him, apart from Fernabache..

he's a good defender, but has just fallen out with Moyes...

can we offer him to clubs for 5M ?... or is that only on championship manager ?

The rumour is that a price had been negotiated on with them and Yobo's agent of around 3mill, it would seem that everton have changed their stance and want closeer to the original 5mill. In my opinion this is probably either cause we need the money to make a payment on a target or because we've been offered more elsewhere but Fenerbache have a certain amount of time to negotiate a deal and the player wants to go there rather than come back and play for norwich or stoke or something like that
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 9:34 am

Bill Kenwright has told Turkish newspapers that a deal to transfer Joseph Yobo from Everton to Fenerbahce could be completed “in a few days.” The defender, on loan at the Turkish champions, cut short his holidays in Nigeria to return to Merseyside and meet Blues officials in a bid to speed up a permanent switch. Talks lasted two days.

The sticking point is still both clubs’ respective valuations of the 30-year-old. Everton believed they had a contractual agreement guaranteeing £6m for the Nigerian skipper should Fenerbahce want to complete a long term move. But the Turks have offered just £3m.

Blues chairman Kenwright, however, is reported to have told Turkish journalists: “I think a result can be achieved in a few days. “I have had no other bids.” Yobo was David Moyes’ first signing for the Blues, making 259 appearances. He moved to Fenerbahce last summer and helped the club to the Turkish title, scoring the goal which clinched the championship in a dramatic last day decider against Sivasspor.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

Not the best negotiating technique I've ever heard.
"We've had no other bids..."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 1:35 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Not the best negotiating technique I've ever heard.

I suspect that negotiation with Fenerbache is practically over and that he's trying to alert other clubs that Yobo is available for less than the £6m previously touted.

Number of posts : 13156
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 2:09 pm

I suspect that negotiation with Fenerbache is practically over and that he's trying to alert other clubs that Yobo is available for less than the £6m previously touted.
I still think it's a rather odd way of putting it. Oh well, maybe this will free up some cash and it won't all go to reduce the debt.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm

Damn your're good.
Can you sort United Utilities our for me?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 05 Jul 2011, 6:37 am

not attending pre season training

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3677268/Everton-have-signed-defender-Eric-Dier-on-loan.html
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 9:40 am

Back at Finch Farm yesterday apparently????
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 1:44 pm

Super wrote:Back at Finch Farm yesterday apparently????
If he's not going anywhere and he's under contract, I would assume he'd be back for pre-season training or he'll be breaking his contract.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

If he's not going anywhere and he's under contract, I would assume he'd be back for pre-season training or he'll be breaking his contract.

It's like a new signing!
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

Super wrote:

It's like a new signing!

somebody had to Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7270

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum