4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  SEFTON on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 1:32 pm

reports on kipper from a guy who very rarely gets the team sheet wrong,yobo out of tonight's game against bate,moyes will play hibbert as centre back and gosling right back.

any one back this claim? affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Tonteau on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 1:41 pm

Sure time for mustafi to make his debut.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 1:46 pm

See he claims the team will actually be

Howard
Gosling Hibbert Distin Baines
Osman Fellaini Cahill Biyaletdinov
Yakubu Jo
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158
Age : 30
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 1:47 pm

Tonteau wrote:Sure time for mustafi to make his debut.

Well he is the only other centre back we have at the minute isn't it??
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 1:50 pm

Hibber at CB, I would seriuously rather have 6'5" Carlo Nash in at CB. Can Stubbs play?!

What's up with Yobo? Nothing bad I hope.


Oh wait there I see what happens Yobo is out injured for a bit JH comes in at CB and plays amazing and Yobo can't get back in the team.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Bryan on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 2:39 pm

sefton-park-blues wrote:reports on kipper from a guy who very rarely gets the team sheet wrong,yobo out of tonight's game against bate,moyes will play hibbert as centre back and gosling right back.

any one back this claim? affraid

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 3:12 pm

Reckon Moyes might as well put his boots on and get a game this evening if this is true!!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 4:09 pm

If this is true...we're fucked!
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 35
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 4:19 pm

Apparently he's got Belarus Belly.. Seems the UEFA 24 hour rule (being there overnight) has done us..

Maybe if Kenright hadn't kept the bloody Cornflakes vouchers we could have taken our own food
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20111
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:See he claims the team will actually be

Howard
Gosling Hibbert Distin Baines
Osman Fellaini Cahill Biyaletdinov
Yakubu Jo

I don't think we won't to know about the bench!

Still, injuries apart - and ignoring Hibbert in the centre half slot..

It will depend how BATE approach the game - whether they are big up front and this unsettles us..
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20111
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Bryan on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:24 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:
He's Our Tater Not Yours wrote:See he claims the team will actually be

Howard
Gosling Hibbert Distin Baines
Osman Fellaini Cahill Biyaletdinov
Yakubu Jo

I don't think we won't to know about the bench!

Still, injuries apart - and ignoring Hibbert in the centre half slot..

It will depend how BATE approach the game - whether they are big up front and this unsettles us..

massacre ahead. pale

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Luka Perfect on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:31 pm

Confirmed - Yobo is out and Hibbert or Gosling will play at CB
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 119
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:32 pm

Ruddy Perfect wrote:Confirmed - Yobo is out and Hibbert or Gosling will play at CB

pale fucking hell pale
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:34 pm

Hibbo at CB
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20111
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  SEFTON on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:53 pm

probably get slated for this but yobo hasn't been on his game for a while and who ever covers him tonight will give their all even if it is TONY HIBBERT,still think we will win why? cos we are everton and we never read the script cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Tonteau on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 5:59 pm

sefton-park-blues wrote:probably get slated for this but yobo hasn't been on his game for a while and who ever covers him tonight will give their all even if it is TONY HIBBERT,still think we will win why? cos we are everton and we never read the script cheers

Sef, you're a legend!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

It was BeckenHibbo as Libero.... now all we need is the total football to go with it Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:16 pm

what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:18 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????

Thigh injury according to the BBC.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Luka Perfect on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:18 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????

Thigh strain picked up yesterday in training
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 119
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:19 pm

Ruddy Perfect wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????

Thigh strain picked up yesterday in training
shit, that will take time... ok maybe it is time for Lucas to step in then
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Ruddy Perfect wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????

Thigh strain picked up yesterday in training
shit, that will take time... ok maybe it is time for Lucas to step in then

Yeah Lucas at right back, Baines at left back and the wonderful partnership of Hibbert & Distin in the middle.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Ruddy Perfect wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????

Thigh strain picked up yesterday in training
shit, that will take time... ok maybe it is time for Lucas to step in then

Yeah Lucas at right back, Baines at left back and the wonderful partnership of Hibbert & Distin in the middle.

we can have Tonts & Gazbow in the CB roles & still win if you start the thread super Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Super on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 8:24 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Ruddy Perfect wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:what actually is wrong with yobo ??... dodgy guts or a proper injury ????

Thigh strain picked up yesterday in training
shit, that will take time... ok maybe it is time for Lucas to step in then

Yeah Lucas at right back, Baines at left back and the wonderful partnership of Hibbert & Distin in the middle.

we can have Tonts & Gazbow in the CB roles & still win if you start the thread super Very Happy

Cheers mate 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Food-smi
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36961
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 12:45 pm

SSN just listed Yobo as a serious doubt for the Stoke game...

seems like no sense risking him when we have decent cover available... if we do take a chance it's easy to turn a thigh strain into a muscle tear Crying or Very sad

surely the sensible option is to start Lucas with Dizzy

I know he played well but please don't suggest Hibbo
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34573
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey Empty Re: 4: Joey Yobo - left-over Turkey

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum