606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

+52
My other LB is a Ferrari
Dixie Land
Knight of Thorgothshire
Yankthattoffee
Gravy & Chips
hairy cataract
Super
SEFTON
El Pablo
RhinoJagz
Goodison_Gringo
Tonteau
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
anticipate_the_pass
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
Statman
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Mr_Ben
Helenqu
Albert
WellOilBeefHooked
Cahill the Great
Michael Crosby S74
Lumper
ToffeeDan
Hinchcliffe Corner
fatboblatch
Kilted_Toffee
Bryan
MagicMike
The Griffin
Top Balcony Blue
Luka Perfect
Bluey
Sheep Flavour
Gazbow
paul
BB
Da Judge
Diamond
tadpole
Brummie No Mates
yankthetoffee
notepad
Valentino Blue
VenezuelaBlue
He's Our Tater Not Yours
56 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 Empty Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Dixie Land Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 15:16

mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Manchester United are monitoring the situation of Chelsea full-back Ashley Cole after telling Everton they will not increase their £12m offer for Leighton Baines.

Full story: Metro

Thats even more unlikely, or unlikeable. So Cole to Manure and Baines to Chelsea for 50million? Very Happy

I went to the local Audi garage yesterday and offered £50 for a new R8. They told me to "fuck off" but I told them that I will not increase my offer so I am just waiting for them to ring me to say they are willing to accept my offer.

They drive Audis in Stoke. WTF?

they're also the Massey Ferguson dealer

I'm not sure lads.

I will travel to Stoke and ask them if you want? Very Happy
lol! you'll never convince us....

lol! lol! lol!

Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 Empty Re: 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad)

Post  Dixie Land Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 15:19

Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Manchester United are monitoring the situation of Chelsea full-back Ashley Cole after telling Everton they will not increase their £12m offer for Leighton Baines.

Thats even more unlikely, or unlikeable. So Cole to Manure and Baines to Chelsea for 50million? Very Happy

I went to the local Audi garage yesterday and offered £50 for a new R8. They told me to "fuck off" but I told them that I will not increase my offer so I am just waiting for them to ring me to say they are willing to accept my offer.

I'm not sure lads.

lol! lol! lol!

Also, the two nearest Massey Ferguson dealers to me are in Winsford, Cheshire and Holmes Chapel, Cheshire..... there are none in Stoke 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_laugh 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_laugh 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 15:31

Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:

I'm not sure lads.

lol! lol! lol!

Also, the two nearest Massey Ferguson dealers to me are in Winsford, Cheshire and Holmes Chapel, Cheshire..... there are none in Stoke 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_laugh 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_laugh 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_laugh

John Deere? Couldn't think who else made tractors Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 17:37

mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:

I'm not sure lads.

lol! lol! lol!

Caterpillar
Ford
Komatsu
Case
International No

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 18:09

UWIST61 wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:

I'm not sure lads.

lol! lol! lol!

Caterpillar
Ford
Komatsu
Case
International No

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 Johndeere-L
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:04

Sack the Juggler wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:

I'm not sure lads.

lol! lol! lol!

Caterpillar
Ford
Komatsu
Case
International No

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 Johndeere-L

There is a big John Deere service place very near to where I come from:

http://www.ashleymowers.co.uk/contact.html

Radwood Manor
Manor Road
Madeley
Crewe
Cheshire
CW3 9PT

Funny that they left "Stoke-On-Trent" out of the address. Laughing
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilted_Toffee Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 0:14

The randomness of threads!! gotta love it!!
Kilted_Toffee
Kilted_Toffee

Number of posts : 6253
Registration date : 2005-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 20:16

Apparently, United have bought a Dutch left back. I hope that means that Baines is not available.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 17:50

Lumper wrote:Apparently, United have bought a Dutch left back. I hope that means that Baines is not available.

Manchester United have completed the signing of Dutch left-back Alexander Buttner on a five-year deal.

Buttner never gonna get Baines.
Aye thank you, playmates.
cheers
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:39

Ashley Cole injured. Looks like Baines will have 180 minutes under his belt before the Toon game
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 21:56

Mr_Ben wrote:Ashley Cole injured. Looks like Baines will have 180 minutes under his belt before the Toon game

too tired then, so oviedo will prob get a game
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 22:07

the jellyman wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Ashley Cole injured. Looks like Baines will have 180 minutes under his belt before the Toon game

too tired then, so oviedo will prob get a game

Baines rarely misses a game. He runs on Duracell. cheers cheers cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:15

On the surface, it would not appear there is much in common between the occasionally abrasive Everton boss Moyes and England chief Hodgson, who gives off a rather avuncular air.
Yet Baines feels there are more similarities than are immediately apparent between his managers for club and country.
"The style of management and the stuff you do on the training pitch bears a lot of similarities," he said.
"They are quite close as well so maybe that's why.
"What my manager at Everton will never accept is people not giving everything they've got. The manager with England is the same.
"He always demands a certain level of work-rate, whether it's a training session or a game.
"It's something all good managers do, whether it's David Moyes or Jose Mourinho.

"I've come from League One, where you are used to a manager ranting and raving.

"I've moved away from that, but it instils something in you.
"You do feel you have to give everything you've got."
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 8:21

We have got to make Champions League (this season) is we want to keep him.....

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/910972-leighton-baines-puzzled-by-lack-of-manchester-united-summer-interest#ixzz25hp7J2r0
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 14:51

The President wrote:We have got to make Champions League (this season) is we want to keep him.....

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/910972-leighton-baines-puzzled-by-lack-of-manchester-united-summer-interest#ixzz25hp7J2r0

The quote is not quite as bad as the headline.

Baines insists he received no word of any interest from the Red Devils, who eventually chose to sign Dutch left-back Alexander Buttner as cover for Patrice Evra.
‘People were asking me and yet I didn't know anything. It was getting mentioned that often that I was getting puzzled by it and yet I'd heard nothing,’ he said.
‘As far as I knew, there was not a great deal in it.’

Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 18:23

Yankthattoffee wrote:
The President wrote:We have got to make Champions League (this season) is we want to keep him.....

The quote is not quite as bad as the headline.

Baines insists he received no word of any interest from the Red Devils, who eventually chose to sign Dutch left-back Alexander Buttner as cover for Patrice Evra.
‘People were asking me and yet I didn't know anything. It was getting mentioned that often that I was getting puzzled by it and yet I'd heard nothing,’ he said.
‘As far as I knew, there was not a great deal in it.’

The headline is shocking. I can't imagine why journalists get a bad name 3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 Confused
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 12:58

Great interview with Baines in the Sunday Times today. Comes across as a really intelligent, down to earth guy. Definitely the Everton player I would most like to have a pint with.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 17:38

hairy cataract wrote:Great interview with Baines in the Sunday Times today. Comes across as a really intelligent, down to earth guy. Definitely the Everton player I would most like to have a pint with.

Jonathan Northcroft described hims as one of the soundest footballer's he'd ever met. Pity the time has that chuffing paywall, otherwise I'd have read the article.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 15:38

My Chav mate says we should swap Baines for Bertrand and 15million.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:47

mindyerho? wrote:My Chav mate says we should swap Baines for Bertrand and 15million.

My Everton mate says no.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 11:18

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2012/10/level-headed_baines_flies_unde.html

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 1:43

Manchester United believe they can secure the £8m signing of Everton and England left-back Leighton Baines, 27, in the January transfer window.
Full story: Sunday Express
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 10:12

The President wrote:Manchester United believe they can secure the £8m signing of Everton and England left-back Leighton Baines, 27, in the January transfer window.
Full story: Sunday Express

3: Leighton Baines - Hotter than Cole (sort ya hair out lad) - Page 16 F_doh

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 12:46

Baines has been sensational lately, some of his direct runs have made Bale look like my nan. I was thinking yesterday that his game has now reached a peak and that he could get a regular start in any of the money clubs. I'd be surprised if nobody came in for him. Cole will be leaving Chelsea at the end of the season too. However, Baines worth a fuck of a lot more than £8m isn't he?

If we lose Baines and Feillaini we're in trouble.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 12:57

hairy cataract wrote:Baines has been sensational lately, some of his direct runs have made Bale look like my nan. I was thinking yesterday that his game has now reached a peak and that he could get a regular start in any of the money clubs. I'd be surprised if nobody came in for him. Cole will be leaving Chelsea at the end of the season too. However, Baines worth a fuck of a lot more than £8m isn't he?

If we lose Baines and Feillaini we're in trouble.

Id be expecting £40m for the pair to help Moyes rebuild. Start again with the next up in coming Belgian and turn Oviedo into the new Baines. Buy Suarez with the other £35m and stick him in the reserves. Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-23

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next