Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 12 Empty Re: Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:27 pm

Statman wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:thought he looked decent for the first time all season against blackpool, looked confident and linked well with Bily a number of times. would have been a quality goal if he'd connected with that air shot he did in the first half (i think).

Yeah, agree. And now he's injured??

He'll come back better than ever. Just like Jags and Arteta. Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 12 F_whistl
he'll be like a new signing cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 12 Empty Re: Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue

Post  BB on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

I feel a rally call coming on. cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:36 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:thought he looked decent for the first time all season against blackpool, looked confident and linked well with Bily a number of times. would have been a quality goal if he'd connected with that air shot he did in the first half (i think).

to be fair Blackpool did give him a lot of time and space on the ball but he did use it well.

suppose we'll have to play that Cahill fella now
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:36 pm

or if the barsteward hadn't kicked off the line.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6336
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 7:53 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

2 months out

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 8:09 pm

Bryan wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

2 months out

What, where, when, why?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 8:46 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bryan wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

2 months out

What, where, when, why?
FFS !... sodding internationals are a pain in the arse
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 9:18 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bryan wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

2 months out

What, where, when, why?
FFS !... sodding internationals are a pain in the arse

What's happened to the lad?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 09 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

Out for a month at least. Looks like Cahill will walk back into the side so.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 19 Feb 2011, 6:00 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3420742/Manchester-United-will-make-a-15million-summer-move-for-Jack-Rodwell.html

Bye Jack
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 9:27 am

affraid affraid

Real Madrid have joined Manchester City and Manchester United in the race to sign highly rated Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell.
Full story: Daily Mail

Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 10:25 am

YAKUBLUE wrote: affraid affraid

Real Madrid have joined Manchester City and Manchester United in the race to sign highly rated Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell.

Real Madrid eh? Well, can't stand in the lad's way, that'll be £30m plus add-ons please. Ker-ching.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24035

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 10:38 am

hairy cataract wrote:
YAKUBLUE wrote: affraid affraid

Real Madrid eh? Well, can't stand in the lad's way, that'll be £30m plus add-ons please. Ker-ching.

To be honest if they offered 20+ mil i would let him go! he hasn't set the world on fire this season IMO
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 22 Feb 2011, 3:01 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_6772106,00.html

Possibly back for sunderland?
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:50 pm

Getting sold in the summer, wants to go to Man U.

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Getting sold in the summer, wants to go to Man U.

do cheer us up with a source? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:10 pm

Bluejags wrote:

Can't blame him really. Just hope that with the interest from Man City and Real Madrid that we can push the asking price up to around £25mil-£30mil. As Albert said before, he isnt a guaranteed starter for us at the moment so we may not miss him as much as if we lost Baines or Fellaini.

I would/will be gutted when/if he leaves but shit happens and we would be able to bring in a few players for the cash we would get.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:24 pm

Bluejags wrote:

My mate works full time at PNE now, went to Forest last night with them, was talking to Andy Lonergan (Who is joining us in the summer with Turner going the other way plus 750k) and apparantly he is loving coming to Everton 3 times a week.

Said Arteta scored an absolute pearler against him in training the other day and Rodwell is a really sound guy, and mentioned he is keeping himself fit for a move in the summer.

Now whether my mate was winding me up I don't know, but he had no reason to, I didn't prompt him to talk about Everton and as I said before he told me Radzinski was going to Fulham months before it happened.

But, in balance, he lost a load of money after he was told Billy Davies would be leaving Forest for Burnley when that job was up for grabs, so whether it's just chinese whispers I don't know, I'm just saying what I heard.

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Can't blame him really. Just hope that with the interest from Man City and Real Madrid that we can push the asking price up to around £25mil-£30mil. As Albert said before, he isnt a guaranteed starter for us at the moment so we may not miss him as much as if we lost Baines or Fellaini.

I would/will be gutted when/if he leaves but shit happens and we would be able to bring in a few players for the cash we would get.

True. Its the same with Pienaar. We may have missed the boat; really needing that extra outside investment when we were hanging around 5th & 6th place, like what Spurs got who look like they have smashed through that glass ceiling now. And they continue to invest in players. The stadium problem and recession killed our chances and while the plan to hold onto our major players last season was admirable it just was not enough to challenge for the top spots, especially when a few injuries kick in.
Baines and Fellaini are vital to our immediate future and while Rodwell is an extremely exciting prospect, he is the most salable asset to get us some dough to invest in a few positions in the team. I reckon if Utd or Citeh come in for him we could get a English player premium price for him. £25m plus,reinvested in the squad, hold onto the rest of core players and we just maybe will get another crack at the top places.

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:42 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

My mate works full time at PNE now, went to Forest last night with them, was talking to Andy Lonergan (Who is joining us in the summer with Turner going the other way plus 750k) and apparantly he is loving coming to Everton 3 times a week.

Said Arteta scored an absolute pearler against him in training the other day and Rodwell is a really sound guy, and mentioned he is keeping himself fit for a move in the summer.

Now whether my mate was winding me up I don't know, but he had no reason to, I didn't prompt him to talk about Everton and as I said before he told me Radzinski was going to Fulham months before it happened.

But, in balance, he lost a load of money after he was told Billy Davies would be leaving Forest for Burnley when that job was up for grabs, so whether it's just chinese whispers I don't know, I'm just saying what I heard.

Fair enough mate. Just interested to know where you heard it from as you usually talk to people around the clubs rather then from some rubbishy website. It certainly wouldnt be surprising if it was the case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 2:23 am

I would be disappointed to see him leave, but if we can get close to £25M for him it's more than likely a price we can't afford to turn down. From what I understand we need to balance the books and having a massive sale that like would go a long way towards achieving that.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68395

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 10:49 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I would be disappointed to see him leave, but if we can get close to £25M for him it's more than likely a price we can't afford to turn down. From what I understand we need to balance the books and having a massive sale that like would go a long way towards achieving that.

yeah but, we need to invest in players before trying to balance the books, i would think Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 12 Confused
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 11:08 am

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I would be disappointed to see him leave, but if we can get close to £25M for him it's more than likely a price we can't afford to turn down. From what I understand we need to balance the books and having a massive sale that like would go a long way towards achieving that.

yeah but, we need to invest in players before trying to balance the books, i would think Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 12 Confused

we'll most likely be getting money in from Yak, Yobo and Vaughan in the summer probably in the region of 10-15 mill for the 3 of them, also add the 2.5/3mill from pienaar add to that the wages saved (Yak, Yobo and Pienaar were probably three of our top earners) so that should be sufficient to prevent us having to sell off players purely to balance the books without depleting the current playing squad further.

The potential 20-25mill for Rodwell, would then be used to pick up a striker, a wide midfielder and cover for left back. If heitinga is also sold then we'd also need cover at CB which can be purchased using a fraction of his transfer fee IMO. The players being brought in will most likely be younger players as we won't be able to afford the wages of fully established players of the quality we need plus we need to start thinking about the age of a number of our first team players anyway and plan ahead.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 11:10 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

look at us with our ITK source Very Happy

whats the deal with this keeper then, is he any good or is he just getting brought in as back up seeing as Mucha will be looking to move in the summer if we're not in a position to offer him more first team football.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 1:13 pm

Just got the season ticket renewal letter.
I'm sure those of you who have received the same letter,noticed that a picture of Rodders is the only one featured.
BK trickery.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next