Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 11 Empty Re: Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 12:59 pm

Rodders out for a month ?
http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/1210511-everton-fc-midfielder-out-for-a-month.html

A source close to Everton starlet Jack Rodwell has revealed the 19 year-old faces up to month on the sidelines with an ankle injury.

The midfielder, who is rumoured to be a last minute target of Sir Alex Ferguson, picked up a knock in Sunday's 1-0 away defeat to Aston Villa.

Making his first Premier League start of the season at Villa Park, Rodwell was replaced in the 70th minute by fellow young-gun Seamus Coleman.

Rodwell's injury was at first thought to be minore but an insider said he faces up to a month of intensive physiotherapy.

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 11 Empty Re: Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue

Post  Armchair on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 1:19 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Rodders out for a month ?
http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/1210511-everton-fc-midfielder-out-for-a-month.html

A source close to Everton starlet Jack Rodwell has revealed the 19 year-old faces up to month on the sidelines with an ankle injury.

The midfielder, who is rumoured to be a last minute target of Sir Alex Ferguson, picked up a knock in Sunday's 1-0 away defeat to Aston Villa.

Making his first Premier League start of the season at Villa Park, Rodwell was replaced in the 70th minute by fellow young-gun Seamus Coleman.

Rodwell's injury was at first thought to be minore but an insider said he faces up to a month of intensive physiotherapy.

We have a two week international break so if there is a good time to get injured, this is it.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 1:37 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:

We have a two week international break so if there is a good time to get injured, this is it.

also it'll stop him from being played on the right for a little while atleast.
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 1:56 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:

Is Vic fit again? He did ok out right at the end of last season and pre-season.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 1:59 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:

According to Physio Room not far off.....

Everton 4
J Rodwell Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
A Yakubu Calf/Shin Injury 12th Sep 10
P Neville Ankle/Foot Injury 11th Sep 10
V Anichebe Knee Injury 11th Sep 10
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

Super wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:

According to Physio Room not far off.....

Everton 4
J Rodwell Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
A Yakubu Calf/Shin Injury 12th Sep 10
P Neville Ankle/Foot Injury 11th Sep 10
V Anichebe Knee Injury 11th Sep 10
Didn't think I was going to say this, but it'll be nice to get Vic back in the side.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68516

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 11 Empty Rodwell out for 3 months???

Post  notepad on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 11:56 pm

Daily Facist are saying he's done his ankle ligaments!!
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 12:17 am

Hope this isn't one story that they've got right.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 12:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1310320/Jack-Rodwell-faces-months-ankle-ligament-damage-sidelines-Everton-starlet.html

affraid
(here we go again)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 4:08 am

And so the curse begins... No No
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68516

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 8:56 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And so the curse begins... No No

Is Baz back?
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

notepad wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:And so the curse begins... No No

Is Baz back?

Pienaar or Baines to get crocked on Saturday
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 09 Sep 2010, 9:31 am

notepad wrote:Daily Facist are saying he's done his ankle ligaments!!

Nothing on the OS and the Mail is the only one running the story. scratch
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheep Flavour on Fri 10 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

To be fair he is a loss but not a massive loss, he is not a loss like Jags and Aretea yet............but get well
soon Rodwell.
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:45 pm

Getting a run out for the reserves this afternoon, see full article in the Anichebe thread.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 8:58 pm

I thought it might be just me but, having had a peek at Toffeeweb (yes, I know, not the best recommendation), it seems others think the same.

Rodwell looks fucking hopeless this season - what has happened? He rarely asks for the ball and, when he does get it, he invariably plays it sideways or backwards. His main preoccupation now is pretending to square up to the opposition if there's a bit of a kick-off, then wait for the grown-ups to sort it out. He looks utterly lost.

What the fuck has Moyes done to him? Or has he started to believe the hype? Or has he lost his confidence? Or is he being played out of position?

I'm gutted. I really thought he was going to be one of our 'greats', but at the moment all I can say is:

He'll never make it.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:12 pm

hairy cataract wrote:I thought it might be just me but, having had a peek at Toffeeweb (yes, I know, not the best recommendation), it seems others think the same.

Rodwell looks fucking hopeless this season - what has happened? He rarely asks for the ball and, when he does get it, he invariably plays it sideways or backwards. His main preoccupation now is pretending to square up to the opposition if there's a bit of a kick-off, then wait for the grown-ups to sort it out. He looks utterly lost.

What the fuck has Moyes done to him? Or has he started to believe the hype? Or has he lost his confidence? Or is he being played out of position?

I'm gutted. I really thought he was going to be one of our 'greats', but at the moment all I can say is:

He'll never make it.

looked okay against City..... Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 11 Confused
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:48 pm

Maybe he is being coached, and listening. My advice to any natural football player is NEVER listen to a coach at Everton. None of our coaches did feck all with their own careers.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 8:53 am

hairy cataract wrote:I thought it might be just me but, having had a peek at Toffeeweb (yes, I know, not the best recommendation), it seems others think the same.

He'll never make it.

There is trouble 'at mill.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 2:34 pm

He'll never make it.

First, they've all looked pretty ropey at times this season, just look at Arteta. Second, he's looked boss for the past few games. And third, he's gone off injured from england's U21 game vs italy. No
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 2:41 pm

Tonteau wrote:

He'll never make it.

First, they've all looked pretty ropey at times this season, just look at Arteta. Second, he's looked boss for the past few games. And third, he's gone off injured from england's U21 game vs italy. No

Only lasted 10 minutes...

11min: That is indeed the end of Rodwell who was deputising at centre-back. Jack Cork is on in his place, not that he favours defence himself.

10min: Everton fans look away now! Moments after Italy blast over the bar from eight yards, Jack Rodwell goes down and has to limp off.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  BB on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 2:50 pm

He had a decent game for us last out. He'll be fine.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

thought he looked decent for the first time all season against blackpool, looked confident and linked well with Bily a number of times. would have been a quality goal if he'd connected with that air shot he did in the first half (i think).
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:05 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:thought he looked decent for the first time all season against blackpool, looked confident and linked well with Bily a number of times. would have been a quality goal if he'd connected with that air shot he did in the first half (i think).

Yeah, agree. And now he's injured??
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Valentino Blue wrote:thought he looked decent for the first time all season against blackpool, looked confident and linked well with Bily a number of times. would have been a quality goal if he'd connected with that air shot he did in the first half (i think).

Yeah, agree. And now he's injured??

He'll come back better than ever. Just like Jags and Arteta. Jack Rodwell - Beckenbauer in err Sky Blue - Page 11 F_whistl
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next