2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:08 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Dont its been mentioned but that was a superb block by Hibbert on Moses after the ball came back off the crossbar which could easily have made it 2-2. And not to mention the cross that Pip could only dream of for Tolos goal. The captain could be barking out orders for some time from the sideline. Fair play Hibbo.. 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Action-s 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Action-s

Neville can whip in a decent cross. Unfair to suggest otherwise.

Not saying he cant, but perhaps Hibbo does better.
I think both of them lack pace on the crosses most times, Hibbo's cross to Vellios being an exception.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 7:35 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Dont its been mentioned but that was a superb block by Hibbert on Moses after the ball came back off the crossbar which could easily have made it 2-2. And not to mention the cross that Pip could only dream of for Tolos goal. The captain could be barking out orders for some time from the sideline. Fair play Hibbo.. 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Action-s 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Action-s

Neville can whip in a decent cross. Unfair to suggest otherwise.

Not saying he cant, but perhaps Hibbo does better.

Hibbo has been playing as well as I can remember, and his crossing in general, has improved.
He's still only 30, so I can see a big future for the lad.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Armchair on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 7:32 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Dont its been mentioned but that was a superb block by Hibbert on Moses after the ball came back off the crossbar which could easily have made it 2-2. And not to mention the cross that Pip could only dream of for Tolos goal. The captain could be barking out orders for some time from the sideline. Fair play Hibbo.. 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Action-s 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Action-s

Neville can whip in a decent cross. Unfair to suggest otherwise.

Not saying he cant, but perhaps Hibbo does better.

Hibbo has been playing as well as I can remember, and his crossing in general, has improved.
He's still only 30, so I can see a big future for the lad.

Unfortunately that's a British 30 rather than a Nigerian 30.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19644
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 7:55 am

Must be due an own goal soon. Against the RS no doubt.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Super on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 9:05 am

Mr_Ben wrote:Must be due an own goal soon. Against the RS no doubt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:38 pm

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Must be due an own goal soon. Against the RS no doubt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Booooooooooooooooo from me too. Evil or Very Mad
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Must be due an own goal soon. Against the RS no doubt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Booooooooooooooooo from me too. Evil or Very Mad

Treble BOOOOOOOOO...3 day ban for Mr Ben cheers

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Must be due an own goal soon. Against the RS no doubt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Booooooooooooooooo from me too. Evil or Very Mad

Treble BOOOOOOOOO...3 day ban for Mr Ben cheers

Its allright I am going to start posting on the Al Ain of 606 forum as I am sure Jimmy Mac has signed for them
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Super on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

Tony Hibbert has been named Everton's player of the month for September.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Bryan on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Must be due an own goal soon. Against the RS no doubt.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Booooooooooooooooo from me too. Evil or Very Mad

Treble BOOOOOOOOO...3 day ban for Mr Ben cheers

Its allright I am going to start posting on the Al Ain of 606 forum as I am sure Jimmy Mac has signed for them

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Tonteau on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

Super wrote:Tony Hibbert has been named Everton's player of the month for September.

Fuckin hell, that's how bad things have got.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:Tony Hibbert has been named Everton's player of the month for September.

Fuckin hell, that's how bad things have got.

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 F_laugh made me smile anyway

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:Tony Hibbert has been named Everton's player of the month for September.

Fuckin hell, that's how bad things have got.

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 F_laugh made me smile anyway

I think he has done well this month. I noticed how Juan Mata was up against him for the first 20 mins at the weekend and got nothing from Hibbo. Mata then changed wings, went up against Baines and tore us apart. I'm not saying that Hibbo is the best player in the world but he has probably been our best defender, and maybe even player, this month.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 8:03 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:Tony Hibbert has been named Everton's player of the month for September.

Fuckin hell, that's how bad things have got.

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 F_laugh made me smile anyway

I think he has done well this month. I noticed how Juan Mata was up against him for the first 20 mins at the weekend and got nothing from Hibbo. Mata then changed wings, went up against Baines and tore us apart. I'm not saying that Hibbo is the best player in the world but he has probably been our best defender, and maybe even player, this month.

I noticed Mata switching as well, but I think he was looking to exploit Baines habit of being upfield, though LB will never be the man-marker that Hibbo is.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Armchair on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

Hibbo is playing really well at the moment, both defensively and going forward. He's no Baines, but he seems to have found the confidence to play one-twos and put some decent crosses into the box. Good on ya lad Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19644
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  The President on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Hibbo is playing really well at the moment, both defensively and going forward. He's no Baines, but he seems to have found the confidence to play one-twos and put some decent crosses into the box. Good on ya lad Very Happy

Agreed

Even had a little dribble into the box
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11905
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 10:43 pm

The President wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Hibbo is playing really well at the moment, both defensively and going forward. He's no Baines, but he seems to have found the confidence to play one-twos and put some decent crosses into the box. Good on ya lad Very Happy

Agreed

Even had a little dribble into the box
model professional
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 1:23 am

Made 4 Snowdrifts wrote:
The President wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Hibbo is playing really well at the moment, both defensively and going forward. He's no Baines, but he seems to have found the confidence to play one-twos and put some decent crosses into the box. Good on ya lad Very Happy

Agreed

Even had a little dribble into the box
model professional
I can see Royston serving one up on a plate for him.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 9:28 pm

The President wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:Hibbo is playing really well at the moment, both defensively and going forward. He's no Baines, but he seems to have found the confidence to play one-twos and put some decent crosses into the box. Good on ya lad Very Happy

Agreed

Even had a little dribble into the box

so did i , i thought he was gonna hit it in
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 1:04 am

WHY HAS NOBODY GONE ALL LYRICAL ABOUT HIBBO'S MAGNIFICENT PERFORMANCE TONIGHT AGAINST CITTEH?

HE WAS HUGE AGAINST WORLD CLASS OPPOSITION.

(OK, he got turned once in the second half, but a full 10 for him tonight)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  ToffeeDan on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 1:10 am

He was immense tonight. I was a bit sceptical about the team selection at first but when I thought about the problem I agreed that Shane Duffy, excellent tho' he's been, was at fault for the two goals against Fulham & Blackburn & with City playing it to feet we needed someone experienced to stick to Aguero. That's exactly what Tony Hibbert gave us tonight. Top marks.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20083
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Statman on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 1:15 am

Toffee Dan wrote:He was immense tonight. I was a bit sceptical about the team selection at first but when I thought about the problem I agreed that Shane Duffy, excellent tho' he's been, was at fault for the two goals against Fulham & Blackburn & with City playing it to feet we needed someone experienced to stick to Aguero. That's exactly what Tony Hibbert gave us tonight. Top marks.

Moyes knows a bit doesn't he?
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Tonteau on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:22 pm

Statman wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:He was immense tonight. I was a bit sceptical about the team selection at first but when I thought about the problem I agreed that Shane Duffy, excellent tho' he's been, was at fault for the two goals against Fulham & Blackburn & with City playing it to feet we needed someone experienced to stick to Aguero. That's exactly what Tony Hibbert gave us tonight. Top marks.

Moyes knows a bit doesn't he?

I was properly annoyed with moyes hibbo at centre half, needless to say I now know moyes knows better.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 1:41 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:He was immense tonight. I was a bit sceptical about the team selection at first but when I thought about the problem I agreed that Shane Duffy, excellent tho' he's been, was at fault for the two goals against Fulham & Blackburn & with City playing it to feet we needed someone experienced to stick to Aguero. That's exactly what Tony Hibbert gave us tonight. Top marks.

Moyes knows a bit doesn't he?

I was properly annoyed with moyes hibbo at centre half, needless to say I now know moyes knows better.

Hibbo is one of my favourite players at Everton but I had huge concerns when I saw him at centre half against City. I thought that Aguero would rip Hibbo apart but I am glad to say that I was wrong and that he did us proud again.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 07 Feb 2012, 2:39 am

Proof he has scored a goal - a rather important one at that

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/98-99/youthcup.php

Francis Jeffers shot in from ten yards for Everton's first, but the goal of the game belonged to the combination of Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert. Osman skipped past three United players before laying the ball off to Hibbert, whose drive from 25 yards found the top corner. Even Southall, or Schmeichel for that matter, would not have stopped that one.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20083
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum