606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

+48
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Made 4 Gwladys
SEFTON
toffee_pies
Hinchcliffe Corner
Yankthattoffee
WellOilBeefHooked
Blue gazza
Mr_Ben
Statman
hairy cataract
SouthernSmugToffee
Goodison_Gringo
RhinoJagz
Sack the Juggler
anticipate_the_pass
ToffeeDan
Dixie Land
Tonteau
VenezuelaBlue
Lumper
fatboblatch
notepad
Bryan
He's Our Tater Not Yours
BB
Margate Blue
The Griffin
Kilted_Toffee
Bluey
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
Valentino Blue
Top Balcony Blue
Da Judge
Albert
Gravy & Chips
callmebubbles
Brummie No Mates
Riggy
Sheep Flavour
Ol' Mother Hibbert
tadpole
Diamond
MyBlueToothBrush
52 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  Armchair Wed 08 Sep 2010, 7:58 am

A Hibbert winner in the derby would trigger the implosion of the entire universe.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!!

Post  The President Wed 08 Sep 2010, 8:03 am

BB wrote:What would happen if Hibbert did actually score?

I know there's the 'We Riot' slogans, but do you think the fans would actually invade the pitch etc in the excitement of the occasion?

Can you imagine if it was the winner in a derby etc?

After all the mayhem had finished.
And the earth had started to turn again.

Hibbert should then retire... What a way to go.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 08 Sep 2010, 8:54 am

The President wrote:
BB wrote:What would happen if Hibbert did actually score?

I know there's the 'We Riot' slogans, but do you think the fans would actually invade the pitch etc in the excitement of the occasion?

Can you imagine if it was the winner in a derby etc?

After all the mayhem had finished.
And the earth had started to turn again.

Hibbert should then retire... What a way to go.

no chance of hibbert retireing,he will do a joleon lescott and set himself a target of ten goals next season,
on the back of scoreing the winner against the mancs(davey boy)anounces hibbert can go on until he's forty just like davey weir affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 08 Sep 2010, 9:10 am

there is a lot of permutations involved on what would happen if Hibbert scored.

1. If we were 4-0 down and he scores in the 89th minute, then some may cheer, that would be it
2. If we were 5-0 up and he scores in the 80th minute then just a louder cheer.
3. If it was a goal, to put us in the lead or to kill the game ie Rodwell v man u, in anything but 80+ minute against a top 7 side then i think some fans may jump on the pitch.
4. If it was a last minute against any top 6 then some fans would invade the pitch. However this would happen for ANY player.
5. If against Liverpool see 4. but probably more people would. Also definatley more at Full time.

All to do with the timing, generally if we are chasing the game, Hibbert gets subbed. SO 3-5 are slightly unlikely.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 08 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Wed 08 Sep 2010, 11:48 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion

I think this is possibly more likely should he knock a 92th minute winner against Liverpool in the cup final. cheers
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 08 Sep 2010, 6:58 pm

BB wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion

I think this is possibly more likely should he knock a 92th minute winner against Liverpool in the cup final. cheers

I hate to disillusion you but I think the Nuclear Explosion is the more likelier event!

Something like Brentford 1 Everton 4 (Hibbert 88m. (dodgy award of a penalty)) a more realistic prospect however.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Thu 09 Sep 2010, 4:09 am

Toffee Dan wrote:
BB wrote:

I hate to disillusion you but I think the Nuclear Explosion is the more likelier event!

Something like Brentford 1 Everton 4 (Hibbert 88m. (dodgy award of a penalty)) a more realistic prospect however.

Dan , you have no adventure in you. lol! lol!
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Thu 09 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

Every woman in the world will cum on the spot (no pun intended) when Tone knocks one in (no pun intended)
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin Thu 09 Sep 2010, 9:28 am

Every grown man in the world will be reduced to tears of unbridled joy
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Margate Blue Thu 09 Sep 2010, 12:29 pm

Just a thought. Is this mentioned in the Book of Revelations, along with all that business about the Whore of Babylon? If not, it should be.
Margate Blue
Margate Blue

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2005-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 12 Sep 2010, 7:27 am

Super were you at the Posh match on Saturday? You would have seen Hibbert score.

Also did you shout any abuse at Paul Dickov?!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Sun 12 Sep 2010, 9:16 am

He actually had a shot at goal yesterday. My heart experienced a little shiver ........................ as the ball was thrown back from the stand. Laughing
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 12 Sep 2010, 9:54 am

BB wrote:He actually had a shot at goal yesterday. My heart experienced a little shiver ........................ as the ball was thrown back from the stand. Laughing

if he had scored from that shot it would have been goal of the season! I had a laugh though when he shot!
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:35 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
BB wrote:He actually had a shot at goal yesterday. My heart experienced a little shiver ........................ as the ball was thrown back from the stand. Laughing

if he had scored from that shot it would have been goal of the season! I had a laugh though when he shot!

The Guardian described it thus:

Then a lot of Evertonian passing around the front of the United area, before Fellaini whips a cross in from the left. The ball ends up at the feet of Hibbert on the right; the resulting slap at goal is currently sailing over Stanley Park...

(although of course it was at the other end)

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:14 am

Had a shot vs Spurs - half way between Goal and Corner Flag mind..

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:32 am

Toffee Dan wrote:Had a shot vs Spurs - half way between Goal and Corner Flag mind..

Getting closer.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 25 Oct 2010, 12:00 pm

Super wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:Had a shot vs Spurs - half way between Goal and Corner Flag mind..

Getting closer.

I did smile as he lined up the shot. In my mind it was going to fly into the top corner, but then I do have an overactive imagination.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 25 Oct 2010, 12:06 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:

Getting closer.

I did smile as he lined up the shot. In my mind it was going to fly into the top corner, but then I do have an overactive imagination.

If he'd hit the ball about three inches to the right it would have curled into the top corner. Nailed.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 25 Oct 2010, 1:08 pm

Super wrote:

Getting closer.

I did the same mate, was ready to run outside and start a riot!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 25 Oct 2010, 1:35 pm

Super wrote:
Super wrote:

Getting closer.

I did the same mate, was ready to run outside and start a riot!

I was driving back from go-karting, was ready to crash the car in celebration!
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  yankthetoffee Mon 25 Oct 2010, 1:49 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:

Getting closer.

If he'd hit the ball about three inches to the right it would have curled into the top corner. Nailed.

That's was what he had in mind, kind of Roberto Carlos style.
In the pub, we were trying to figure out what his goal celebration would be like?
yankthetoffee
yankthetoffee

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2005-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 25 Oct 2010, 1:53 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:

Getting closer.

In the pub, we were trying to figure out what his goal celebration would be like?

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Nuclear_explosion
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue Mon 25 Oct 2010, 4:08 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:

Getting closer.

2: Tony Hibbert - He Scores When He Wants!! - Page 6 Icarus12

VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  He's Our Tater Not Yours Mon 25 Oct 2010, 8:44 pm

yankthetoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:

Getting closer.

We'd have to do the Horto Magico, where football chanting meets mosh pit. AEK Athens fans did a version of it the other year at our place.

As for Hibbert himself, I'd genuinely think he'd have no idea what to do.
He's Our Tater Not Yours
He's Our Tater Not Yours

Number of posts : 9158
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next