8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:59 pm

24 starts and 18 sub appearances have yield 17 goals in season and a half.

In the league he has scored 13 goals from just 20 starts..

Pay him whatever he wants!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:14 pm

Bluejaguar wrote:24 starts and 18 sub appearances have yield 17 goals in season and a half.

In the league he has scored 13 goals from just 20 starts..

Pay him whatever he wants!


Give him a 5 year contract like Kevin Campbell!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:17 pm

Tonteau wrote:You've no idea how much I was hoping this wasn't another injury thread.

Yeah this is well deserved. Saha's been a great buy. Well done davey, buy a £20million+ striker for nowt, get him fit and banging the goals in all over the shop. You're a genius.
You and me both mate. affraid

Great to see him playing and playing well. He really is a natural talent.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:20 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Tonteau wrote:You've no idea how much I was hoping this wasn't another injury thread.

Yeah this is well deserved. Saha's been a great buy. Well done davey, buy a £20million+ striker for nowt, get him fit and banging the goals in all over the shop. You're a genius.
You and me both mate. affraid

Great to see him playing and playing well. He really is a natural talent.

Sorry didn't mean to scare anybody.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Bryan on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:22 pm

made up.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:24 pm

Bryan wrote:made up.

No it isn't I took it from the paper.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:28 pm

Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:made up.

No it isn't I took it from the paper.
This should be transferred to the Joke forum. Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:29 pm

Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:made up.

No it isn't I took it from the paper.

cheers
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Age : 43
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  The Griffin on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 2:33 pm

Bluejaguar wrote:24 starts and 18 sub appearances have yield 17 goals in season and a half.

In the league he has scored 13 goals from just 20 starts..

Pay him whatever he wants!

What? More than Heitinga? He's on £60-£70k p/w!
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 59
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 4:53 pm

The Griffin wrote:
Bluejaguar wrote:24 starts and 18 sub appearances have yield 17 goals in season and a half.

In the league he has scored 13 goals from just 20 starts..

Pay him whatever he wants!

What? More than Heitinga? He's on £60-£70k p/w!
Sign him! Very Happy

Oh, sorry...

Pay him! Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68337
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  toffee_pies on Thu 12 Nov 2009, 9:43 am

Interesting stats regarding how much we have relied on Saha's goals this season

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Sahast10

Also interesting to see his goals to shots stats too

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Sahast11

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,12038_5688495,00.html
toffee_pies
toffee_pies

Number of posts : 5080
Age : 44
Location : littleborough
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Thu 12 Nov 2009, 11:20 am

He'll never make it

Booooooooooooooooooo

Moyles Out!

I blame Fellaini

Sign him up!!!



Got there eventually
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 35
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Saha

Post  Cahill the Great on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:50 am

Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Tonteau on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:53 am

There was never any question in my mind that he was a great player. Just needed to get him fit, I think in the main we've done that. Another great signing from moyesy.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:53 am

Cahill the Great wrote:Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!


If that was the case, he'd still be at Old Trafford.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 35
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Tonteau on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:57 am

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!


If that was the case, he'd still be at Old Trafford.

I think there was a lot of talk about surralex not being very sympathetic to his plight, which was as much mental as it was physical. When you're at that end of the league, you're either scoring goals or you're not and the booze jockey was supposed to have lost patience with saha. Moyes spotted then need to get his confidence back and his mind sharp as well as his fitness up to scratch. Great buy.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:04 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!

Been involved in 913 minutes of premiership football, scoring 9 goals.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:11 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!


If that was the case, he'd still be at Old Trafford.

I think there was a lot of talk about surralex not being very sympathetic to his plight, which was as much mental as it was physical. When you're at that end of the league, you're either scoring goals or you're not and the booze jockey was supposed to have lost patience with saha. Moyes spotted then need to get his confidence back and his mind sharp as well as his fitness up to scratch. Great buy.


I've heard that as well. At the end of the day he wouldn't be an Everton player if he'd remained fit at Utd, because he's that good. We've benefitted from his troubles, and are getting a lot of games out of him. We have to accept he's going to end up sitting out a fair few, whether that's on the bench or in the stands, but when he's featuring in games he's making an impact nearly every time.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Age : 35
Location : EP/Chester
Registration date : 2005-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Tonteau on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:12 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!


If that was the case, he'd still be at Old Trafford.

I think there was a lot of talk about surralex not being very sympathetic to his plight, which was as much mental as it was physical. When you're at that end of the league, you're either scoring goals or you're not and the booze jockey was supposed to have lost patience with saha. Moyes spotted then need to get his confidence back and his mind sharp as well as his fitness up to scratch. Great buy.


I've heard that as well. At the end of the day he wouldn't be an Everton player if he'd remained fit at Utd, because he's that good. We've benefitted from his troubles, and are getting a lot of games out of him. We have to accept he's going to end up sitting out a fair few, whether that's on the bench or in the stands, but when he's featuring in games he's making an impact nearly every time.

I'd keep him for the premier league at the moment.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Bryan on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:34 pm

i'll say before someone else does, he won't get to go the WC..

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  The Griffin on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:36 pm

Super wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:Just how awesome is King Louis! I knew he was a good player but he looks world class at the momment and has shown even greater levels of ability than I thought he even had!

That Overhead kick would have been some goal had it of gone in! I reckon his goals/per minutes on the pitch ratio must be out of sight in the Premier League this season.

I wish we could get 90 minutes out of him every week because he looks like scoring every time he plays!

Been involved in 913 minutes of premiership football, scoring 9 goals.

The equivalent of almost a goal a game then (or more than a goal a game if he still played for Utd, because of added time!).

King Louis! We got him 'fit'. Fuck off Utd! Very Happy
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Age : 59
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Luka Perfect on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

Bryan wrote:i'll say before someone else does, he won't get to go the WC..

Exactly, for fitness and age reasons
Luka Perfect
Luka Perfect

Number of posts : 7259
Age : 119
Location : Luton
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/seinfeld/tvindex.html

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Bluey on Mon 07 Dec 2009, 7:00 pm

Big fish in a big pond, Big fish in a small pond is doing rather well.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Sahapoo

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 2:05 pm

I don't know whether to Laughing or Crying or Very sad

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2009/12/14/liverpool-planning-shock-7m-raid-for-everton-striker-saha/
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 2:08 pm

When I saw the title, I thought it was about the worst posible Christmas gift available on ebay.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 4 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum