606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

+47
Dixie Land
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Blue gazza
Mr_Ben
tadpole
Albert
Diamond
Yankthattoffee
notepad
Goodison_Gringo
anticipate_the_pass
Valentino Blue
BB
Lumper
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
Da Judge
Top Balcony Blue
Bryan
The Griffin
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Statman
Bluey
Michael Crosby S74
Sack the Juggler
toffee_pies
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
callmebubbles
Luka Perfect
Sheep Flavour
yankthetoffee
MagicMike
hairy cataract
Riggy
Cahill the Great
Brummie No Mates
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
duncs pigeons
Gravy & Chips
Blue_Monkey
My other LB is a Ferrari
He's Our Tater Not Yours
Marouane Screetch
VenezuelaBlue
51 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 15 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:20 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 15 Capturegfi

So that's a whole week in which to pick up another injury pale
He'll be like a new signing Laughing

Number of posts : 40814
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 15 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:29 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 15 Capturegfi

So that's a whole week in which to pick up another injury pale
He'll be like a new signing Laughing

He'll never make it.

The next game that is. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sun 18 Sep 2011, 5:39 am

The Sulk part duex
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

Maybe DM gave him the famous Cloughy line "I'll tell you when you're fit"
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:44 am

Apparently Saha refused to play in the reserve game against Villa last week, hence his no show in the squad at the weekend.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:46 am

EVERTON axed Louis Saha for refusing to play in the reserves. The French striker only found out 90 minutes before kick-off on Saturday he was not in the squad to face Wigan. And it prompted a furious response. The ex-Manchester United ace tweeted: "I'm not good enough. Absolutely destroyed. It's coz I'm confident in my ability that I'm gutted." He is then understood to have stormed out of Goodison before the Toffees 3-1 win.

But boss David Moyes left Saha out because he refused to play in a midweek reserve game with Aston Villa. Despite being short of front men, Moyes was disappointed with Saha's attitude, feeling let down by a lack of loyalty and commitment from the player.
Saha is still being nursed back after his latest spell of injury and has played just 42 minutes this term in two games off the bench.

Moyes' decision to leave out Saha paid off with 19-year-old striker Apostolos Vellios coming off the bench to net his first goal for the club in the win over Wigan.

Cash-strapped Moyes' is rebuilding on a budget at Goodison Park. And he has warned while it may not be comfortable viewing at times, Everton's winning mentality will remain. Having lost creative midfielder Mikel Arteta to Arsenal as well as strikers Yakubu and Jermaine Beckford, Moyes is still searching for the right formula. Even so, seven points from four games have left Toffees in seventh, a best start since 2006-07.

Winger Roysten Drenthe and fellow loan signing Denis Stracqualursi plus youngsters like Vellios, and Ross Barkley, 17, have provided a glimpse of the future. Moyes said: "Normally we are talking about a bad start. It might not always be that flowing or attractive at the moment but my job is to try to win the games."
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:07 am

Super wrote:Apparently Saha refused to play in the reserve game against Villa last week, hence his no show in the squad at the weekend.

probably scared he would get injured.

The end is nigh for Luis
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:48 pm

Alledgedly out of the squad for tonight?
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

notepad wrote:Alledgedly out of the squad for tonightever
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

When is his contract up?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:When is his contract up?

end of season I think or a free in January
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:28 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:When is his contract up?

end of season I think or a free in January
Not sure how much he makes, but it appears as if Moyes will looking elsewhere. I can't see Moyes renew Saha's contract.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

The building is owned by the Salvation Army Housing Association (SAHA) and is managed on a day to day basis by The Salvation Army and its employees.

This must mean something? santa rendeer
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Mon 19 Dec 2011, 1:30 pm

Been playing Football manager on my iphone and yesterday I got the shocker that Saha has been advised to retire due to injury.
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 19 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

Diamond wrote:Been playing Football manager on my iphone and yesterday I got the shocker that Saha has been advised to retire due to injury.
What specifically is the injury? Knees and Hamstrings maybe?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 19 Dec 2011, 5:26 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Diamond wrote:Been playing Football manager on my iphone and yesterday I got the shocker that Saha has been advised to retire due to injury.

He scored 21 goals for me in Footie Manager in my first season. I then bought Javier Saviola, Solomon Kalou and Alex Frei in my second season so Saha didn't get a look in. I then fucked off to Chelsea in my third season as they offered me big spends. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 19 Dec 2011, 5:58 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

He scored 21 goals for me in Footie Manager in my first season. I then bought Javier Saviola, Solomon Kalou and Alex Frei in my second season so Saha didn't get a look in. I then fucked off to Chelsea in my third season as they offered me big spends. cheers

Judas cunt.

I hope santa gives you fuck all for Christmas!

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mon 19 Dec 2011, 8:56 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Judas cunt.

lol!
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 19 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Judas cunt.

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

It is all about those dollar dollar bills. It has always been my ambition to manage Chelsea on Footie Manager one year. cheers cheers cheers

It was the Blue Union's fault anyway! The board told me that Everton were subject to a takeover and if it was successful they were getting a new manager in! This is just after I finished 3rd and qualified for the Champions League. Them bastards with their marches, placards and clowns means that I can no longer manage Everton. Crying or Very sad
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:06 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Funnily enough I brought Javier Saviola as well, he is doing well for me as is Vladimir Weiss who I brought along with N`zogbia. Sold Arteta and Mucha to fund the deals. Billy does well for me as well but then I play him in the hole just behind 2 strikers ;-)
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:36 am

Diamond wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Funnily enough I brought Javier Saviola as well, he is doing well for me as is Vladimir Weiss who I brought along with N`zogbia. Sold Arteta and Mucha to fund the deals. Billy does well for me as well but then I play him in the hole just behind 2 strikers ;-)

I played Bily there as well using Cahill as an impact sub. Big Victor is brilliant on the right wing as well which reminds me it is just a game. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 26 Dec 2011, 2:28 pm

http://www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2011/12/26/moyes-challenges-saha?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Moyes+Challenges+Saha

David Moyes has challenged Louis Saha to prove he is a worth another contract.

The Frenchman was unplayable at this time 12 months ago, banging in eight goals in six games before injury curtailed his season.

And Saha, whose current deal expires in the summer, has struggled to recapture that kind of form this term, scoring just twice in 14 games.

Moyes said: "I do expect Louis to do it in the second half of the season — if not for us to prove himself to someone else.

"People in the final year of their contract tend to play better — either proving something to who they are working for or any potential suitors.

“Personally I am very open-minded about his future, but of course there is an incentive there for him as there is for any of the others."

However, any improvement should not just be measured in goals according to Moyes, who is an admirer of Saha’s ability to link midfield and attack.

He added: "Louis had a great run last year when he got eight goals in a short period, but he isn't just about scoring.

"He has been used to link play, and it's not necessary to simply judge him on how many goals he has got."
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 09 Jan 2012, 7:53 pm

I saw this at the time & the account that sent the tweet said something along the lines of... my mate (who is a redshite) got hold of my phone & sent this.. I'm really sorry Louis ... no surprise it was a gobshite really !!!!

Everton striker Louis Saha receives racist abuse on Twitter

Everton footballer Louis Saha was subjected to foul-mouthed racist abuse on Twitter.

The French striker was told "go back to France ya f****** n*****". Saha, 33, retweeted the offensive message, received on January 4, and added his own comment in reply, saying: "Don't attached (sic) urself with the club. U disgrace."

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/09/everton-striker-louis-saha-receives-racist-abuse-on-twitter-115875-23692064/#ixzz1izauK6oO

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/01/10/twitter-user-who-racially-abused-everton-fc-forward-louis-saha-is-sacked-100252-30089898/

But the phone’s owner, Callum Gardner claimed his Twitter account was used without his consent by a work colleague.

The ECHO understands the man responsible for the tweet was first suspended and later fired.

Gardner, who is an Everton fan, was tracked down by the football club after Saha reported the incident to his bosses.

They cross-referenced Gardner’s name against their season ticket holder database.

They then contacted his workplace to inform them of their suspicions.

Gardner then visited Goodison Park with his work supervisor to apologise for the message but insisted it had been done without his knowledge

An investigation then led to a colleague of Gardner’s who it is understood was initially suspended, then sacked.

Today Saha acknowledged that Mr Gardner was not responsible for the racist tweet.

He tweeted: ‘A investigation has been done.We can clear @gardner_efc for a racist tweet who has been send from his account but without his authorisation’.

Most users on the social network condemned the abuse although Saha became embroiled in a war of words with one individual who tweeted: ‘there will always be racism no matter what day or age we live in...man up and ignore it’.

Saha replied: ‘So u ask me to shut up and invite other idiot to think it s fine. Just realise the impact of ur word and the world we live in’.

He added: ‘Pls believe me when I say i would have prefer not receiving any of it.’

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 10 Jan 2012, 1:22 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:http://www.evertonfc.com//news/archive/2011/12/26/moyes-challenges-saha?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Moyes+Challenges+Saha

David Moyes has challenged Louis Saha to prove he is a worth another contract.

The Frenchman was unplayable at this time 12 months ago, banging in eight goals in six games before injury curtailed his season.

And Saha, whose current deal expires in the summer, has struggled to recapture that kind of form this term, scoring just twice in 14 games.

Moyes said: "I do expect Louis to do it in the second half of the season — if not for us to prove himself to someone else.

"People in the final year of their contract tend to play better — either proving something to who they are working for or any potential suitors.

“Personally I am very open-minded about his future, but of course there is an incentive there for him as there is for any of the others."

However, any improvement should not just be measured in goals according to Moyes, who is an admirer of Saha’s ability to link midfield and attack.

He added: "Louis had a great run last year when he got eight goals in a short period, but he isn't just about scoring.

"He has been used to link play, and it's not necessary to simply judge him on how many goals he has got."
I'm just not sure if this we-don't-have-a-striker-who's-good-enough stance that DM is taking, is really good for the morale of any of the strikers, not just Louis.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next