8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:53 pm

Holy crap - lucky escape! It must be hard to overtake someone if you are sitting on the "wrong" side since you can't see as well.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68374
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:59 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3450139/Everton-fan-David-Sibson-racism-rap-for-calling-Louis-Saha-French.html
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 9:07 am

Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3450139/Everton-fan-David-Sibson-racism-rap-for-calling-Louis-Saha-French.html

I'm facing a criminal prosecution just for calling a Frenchman French. If that is racist then I suppose I'm guilty.


lol! Nice try. I suspect that there's a bit more to it than that. I'm pretty sure nobody would have complained if that is all David had said.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Armchair on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 11:37 am

It's a bit like the guy Cantona kung fu kicked. He claimed he simply said 'It's an early bath for you, Eric' as he walked passed lol!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19666
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Diamond on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 8:25 am

there is a support group for this dude on facebook.....I mean the "fan"


https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_187791604591302
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941
Age : 46
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

Everton striker Louis Saha, meanwhile, is wanted by Vancouver Whitecaps. The Canadian side were keen in January but were rebuffed and will return in the summer.
However, the 32-year-old former Manchester United man wants to stay in England.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36844
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:32 pm

Super wrote:
Everton striker Louis Saha, meanwhile, is wanted by Vancouver Whitecaps. The Canadian side were keen in January but were rebuffed and will return in the summer.
However, the 32-year-old former Manchester United man wants to stay in England.

on a free transfer
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 1:03 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3450139/Everton-fan-David-Sibson-racism-rap-for-calling-Louis-Saha-French.html

I'm facing a criminal prosecution just for calling a Frenchman French. If that is racist then I suppose I'm guilty.


lol! Nice try. I suspect that there's a bit more to it than that. I'm pretty sure nobody would have complained if that is all David had said.

first name terms? you both in the BNP? Very Happy
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 1:11 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3450139/Everton-fan-David-Sibson-racism-rap-for-calling-Louis-Saha-French.html

I'm facing a criminal prosecution just for calling a Frenchman French. If that is racist then I suppose I'm guilty.


lol! Nice try. I suspect that there's a bit more to it than that. I'm pretty sure nobody would have complained if that is all David had said.

first name terms? you both in the BNP? Very Happy


I'm facing sarcastic comments just for calling a man whose name is David, David. If that makes me a member of the BNP then I suppose I'm a member of the BNP.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3450139/Everton-fan-David-Sibson-racism-rap-for-calling-Louis-Saha-French.html

I'm facing a criminal prosecution just for calling a Frenchman French. If that is racist then I suppose I'm guilty.


lol! Nice try. I suspect that there's a bit more to it than that. I'm pretty sure nobody would have complained if that is all David had said.

first name terms? you both in the BNP? Very Happy


I'm facing sarcastic comments just for calling a man whose name is David, David. If that makes me a member of the BNP then I suppose I'm a member of the BNP.

I'm pretty sure no one would have complained if that is all you had said! Laughing

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25848
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 2:11 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3450139/Everton-fan-David-Sibson-racism-rap-for-calling-Louis-Saha-French.html

I'm facing a criminal prosecution just for calling a Frenchman French. If that is racist then I suppose I'm guilty.


lol! Nice try. I suspect that there's a bit more to it than that. I'm pretty sure nobody would have complained if that is all David had said.

first name terms? you both in the BNP? Very Happy


I'm facing sarcastic comments just for calling a man whose name is David, David. If that makes me a member of the BNP then I suppose I'm a member of the BNP.

I'm pretty sure no one would have complained if that is all you had said! Laughing

Touche. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 F_laugh

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152
Age : 41
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 1:24 am

Have we run out of cotton wool?
I wonder how the lad is?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 9:55 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:Have we run out of cotton wool?
I wonder how the lad is?

would be very suprised if he played again this season
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:56 pm

any more news on King Louis' ankle / foot / hamstring
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6322
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Lumper on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 2:16 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:any more news on King Louis' ankle / foot / hamstring

Doctors have confirmed that they're all made of glass.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6270
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 12:53 pm

Mucha do about nothing wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:any more news on King Louis' ankle / foot / hamstring

Doctors have confirmed that they're all made of glass.
lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68374
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Wed 23 Mar 2011, 11:11 pm

OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/everton/8402728/Everton-striker-Louis-Saha-admits-he-is-unlikely-to-play-again-this-season-after-injuring-ankle-against-Fulham.html
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36844
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 23 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

Oh crap. Too bad.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68374
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Armchair on Thu 24 Mar 2011, 7:50 am

There goes any hope of sneaking 6th.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19666
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 24 Mar 2011, 9:58 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3487327/Louis-Saha-could-be-out-for-the-season.html
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

out for the season, just had ankle surgery
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Tonteau on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 2:47 pm

For Fuck's Sake!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/01/everton-louis-saha-ankle-injury?CMP=twt_gu
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 01 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

Tonteau wrote:For Fuck's Sake!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/apr/01/everton-louis-saha-ankle-injury?CMP=twt_gu

Coleman - Fellaini - Arteta- Rodwell
.................Cahill- Saha

As good as our 1st choice attacking 6 possibly wiped out... Mad

Not to mention Pienaar not been replaced.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:52 am

Saha on Twitter…..

Morning, I’m going to meet my Everton physio for a check up. He should be impress. Have a good day ladies n guys. Hopefully sunnyfunnyyummy.



8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Confused
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36844
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:07 am

Super wrote:Saha on Twitter…..

Morning, I’m going to meet my Everton physio for a check up. He should be impress. Have a good day ladies n guys. Hopefully sunnyfunnyyummy.



8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Confused
he meant sunnyfunnyummymummy .. french for an outdoor fuck with the mrs
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34468
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 13 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum