8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 12:32 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I don't see Louis on the injury list anymore... is he back for the shite game?

He is back in full time training, so expect him to feature in the next game. cheers
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Tonteau on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 12:44 pm

Maybe sacking baz rathbone and employing leeches wasn't the best plan.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 1:24 pm

get this 17 year old to replace Saha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/commonwealth_games/delhi_2010/9058006.stm


17 my fucking arse
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 06 Oct 2010, 3:38 am

Mr_Ben wrote:get this 17 year old to replace Saha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/commonwealth_games/delhi_2010/9058006.stm


17 my fucking arse
Some interesting stuff there, like:

The 17-year-old set a new Games record of 175kg after lifting 77kg in the snatch and 98kg in the clean and jerk to upset home favourite Soniya Chanu.
Suspect Suspect Rolling Eyes Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

When does his contract run out?
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36951
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 23 Nov 2010, 1:49 am

Super wrote:When does his contract run out?
Not soon enough?

We clearly need to get a replacement in for next season at the latest. Both Saha and the Yak are starting to get to the point where they are no longer first choice strikers.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 22 Dec 2010, 12:25 am

Could be off in Jan:

Louis Saha could be among the departures from Goodison Park in January after Bordeaux inquired about the Everton striker. The French club's head coach, Jean Tigana, managed the France international at Fulham and is interested in a reunion with a striker who has struggled badly in the Premier League this season.

Saha has not scored a league goal since February, shortly after he signed a new two-year contract, but has retained Moyes' faith during the barren spell. Whether the Everton manager sanctions an exit is likely to depend on his success in securing a replacement in January, with the City pair Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz under consideration for loan.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 22 Dec 2010, 1:44 am

Dixie Land wrote:Could be off in Jan:

Louis Saha could be among the departures from Goodison Park in January after Bordeaux inquired about the Everton striker. The French club's head coach, Jean Tigana, managed the France international at Fulham and is interested in a reunion with a striker who has struggled badly in the Premier League this season.

Saha has not scored a league goal since February, shortly after he signed a new two-year contract, but has retained Moyes' faith during the barren spell. Whether the Everton manager sanctions an exit is likely to depend on his success in securing a replacement in January, with the City pair Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz under consideration for loan.
We'd get some cash for him which is good. The irony though is that we turned down (allgedly) a £9M bid for him a year ago from Besiktas or some Turkish club.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:21 pm

Shite again..

thank you and good-bye
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34526
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Shite again..

thank you and good-bye
We should have taken the £8M from Besiktas or whoever it was.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:36 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Shite again..

thank you and good-bye
We should have taken the £8M from Besiktas or whoever it was.
we'll be lucky to get 800k Neutral
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34526
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  BB on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:40 pm

Can he play on the right wing?

As a striker he isn't clicking. It's not strictly down to our strikers, because our midfield are proper shite where playing strikers in, or shooting are concerned, but I'd prefer to try Beckford for 90 minutes.

Sell him for sure if an offer comes in above £3m.


Last edited by BB on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:40 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Shite again..

thank you and good-bye
We should have taken the £8M from Besiktas or whoever it was.

This season
Apps As sub Goals Yellow Red
Total (Club) 14 1 0 0
League 13 (7) 0 0 0
FA Cup 0 (0) 0 0 0
League Cup 1 (1) 1 0 0
European/Others 0 (0) 0 0 0
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 39
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:41 pm

BB wrote:Sell him for sure if an offer comes in above £3.

Corrected. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Sheep Flavour on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:£8m is tempting but if he can stay fit he will score a shedload of goals for us.


lol! Laughing Very Happy
Sheep Flavour
Sheep Flavour

Number of posts : 4020
Age : 39
Location : Wales
Registration date : 2005-10-14

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  BB on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:52 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:Sell him for sure if an offer comes in above £3.

Corrected. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl

I was writing 'marbles' and ran out of ink. jocolor
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:57 pm

BB wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:Sell him for sure if an offer comes in above £3.

Corrected. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl

I was writing 'marbles' and ran out of ink. jocolor

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:10 pm

Arise King Louis queen
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34526
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  BB on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:15 pm

The guy is fucking brilliant. Moyes should be fired for not signing him on for 5 years. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:16 pm

BB wrote:The guy is fucking brilliant. Moyes should be fired for not signing him on for 5 years. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh

Besiktas were having a laugh if they thought they could get Saha for £8 million. cheers cheers cheers

Jog on Turks, give us the £45 million he is worth or fook off!!!
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:The guy is fucking brilliant. Moyes should be fired for not signing him on for 5 years. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh

Besiktas were having a laugh if they thought they could get Saha for £8 million. cheers cheers cheers

Jog on Turks, give us the £4.5 million euros Very Happy he is worth or fook off!!!
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7264
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 06 Jan 2011, 2:28 am

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:The guy is fucking brilliant. Moyes should be fired for not signing him on for 5 years. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_whistl 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh

Besiktas were having a laugh if they thought they could get Saha for £8 million. cheers cheers cheers

Jog on Turks, give us the £4.5 million euros Very Happy he is worth or fook off!!!

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Super on Wed 12 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

Story from a few days ago....

Struggling Ligue 1 outfit Monaco are to step up their chase for Everton attacker Louis Saha, Mercato365 suggests.

Les Monegasques are on the look-out for additional offensive firepower due to the struggles of star summer signing Dieumerci Mbokani, who has been linked with a reciprocal move to Everton. West Ham United also represent interest in the Congo striker from the Premier League, but it’s Hoffenheim who are closing in fastest on the 25-year-old.

With few other options in attack, les Rouge et Blanc want an experienced and proven goal scorer to fill the void. Saha may be enduring a difficult season in England, but he remains a highly rated commodity in France and would be welcomed with open arms at the Stade Louis II.

Monaco watched the 32-year-old play during the Toffees’ recent success over Tottenham Hotspur and are reportedly preparing themselves for a bid for a player who could be deemed surplus to requirements at Goodison Park.

The French club are also tracking Wolfsburg outcast Karim Ziani and exciting Guinean attacker Pascal Feindouno, who is available on a free transfer.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36951
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Armchair on Wed 12 Jan 2011, 3:14 pm

Super wrote:Story from a few days ago....

Struggling Ligue 1 outfit Monaco are to step up their chase for Everton attacker Louis Saha, Mercato365 suggests.

Les Monegasques are on the look-out for additional offensive firepower due to the struggles of star summer signing Dieumerci Mbokani, who has been linked with a reciprocal move to Everton. West Ham United also represent interest in the Congo striker from the Premier League, but it’s Hoffenheim who are closing in fastest on the 25-year-old.

With few other options in attack, les Rouge et Blanc want an experienced and proven goal scorer to fill the void. Saha may be enduring a difficult season in England, but he remains a highly rated commodity in France and would be welcomed with open arms at the Stade Louis II.

Monaco watched the 32-year-old play during the Toffees’ recent success over Tottenham Hotspur and are reportedly preparing themselves for a bid for a player who could be deemed surplus to requirements at Goodison Park.

The French club are also tracking Wolfsburg outcast Karim Ziani and exciting Guinean attacker Pascal Feindouno, who is available on a free transfer.

I think they'll need to stump up quite a large sum (£5m+) to persuade Moyes to let go of his #1 striker.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19817
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 4:56 pm

World class superstar
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34526
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 11 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum