8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Da Judge on Fri 12 Feb 2010, 1:05 am

Statman wrote:Just watching a feature about Saha on SSN. He played for Newcastle? scratch Can't remember that.

Just checked Wiki. He was at Toon on loan from Metz. scratch

Yes..he was a real contender hero ... before they got Shearer I think... then he went to Fulham

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8872
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 Empty Re: 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 9:34 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Statman wrote:Just watching a feature about Saha on SSN. He played for Newcastle? scratch Can't remember that.

Just checked Wiki. He was at Toon on loan from Metz. scratch

Yes..he was a real contender hero ... before they got Shearer I think... then he went to Fulham

i think he turned Newcastle down to sign for Fulham, from memory.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 Empty Saha gets France call up

Post  Tonteau on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:51 pm

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1774_5980243,00.html

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU'LL BREAK HIM!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:55 pm

Tonteau wrote:http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1774_5980243,00.html

can't see him coming off the bench to be honest,purely for back-up purposes only cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9847
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Griffin on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 3:10 pm

Tonteau wrote:http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1774_5980243,00.html

That's really made me lol!

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 Action-s
The Griffin
The Griffin

Number of posts : 4994
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 3:16 pm

Can i put my head on the line and say i think Saha could be Moyes best ever signing if he has a good WC? not that this is a measure of his ability, but certainly goes a long way towards it.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

Garlic-smelling cunts

Fuck off!
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:06 pm

Bryan wrote:Can i put my head on the line and say i think Saha could be Moyes best ever signing if he has a good WC? not that this is a measure of his ability, but certainly goes a long way towards it.

Better than Tim Cahill? Mikel Arteta? Nigel Martyn? Steven Pienaar?

I couldn't say, but on the whole moyes's signings have been outstanding.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  tadpole on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:16 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:Can i put my head on the line and say i think Saha could be Moyes best ever signing if he has a good WC? not that this is a measure of his ability, but certainly goes a long way towards it.

Cahill is the best, IMO

Kroldrup, VDM........
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:27 pm

Tonteau wrote:

i think it's difficult to compare him with those, i think a striker is judged on scoring goals, and he has done barely non-stop since his 'free transfer' from UTD.

he wa a crock, and maybe still is - from UTD, and has cost us pennies, and is now on his way to the WC on the back of a hopefully brilliant 2 season scoring streak - i just hope he stays fit.

I personally think Cahill is his best signing, but Saha could overlap him in terms of achievements if France do well at the WC.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

tadpole wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Cahill is the best, IMO

Kroldrup, VDM........

Well, that's why I said "on the whole". But you can't argue that his success in buying players is one of, if not the best in the league.

Cahill, Pienaar, Arteta, Martyn, Saha, Jags, Lescott, Neville, Baines, Heitinga, Fellaini, Howard, Yak. All top quality, signings from moyes. The man is a genius.

Bry, I see what you mean, but for me, Saha is one of those players who goes will score plenty for a while and then go goal-less for a speel. I think He had 7 games in a row in which he failed to score before he bagged two against chelsea. Of courase, he brings a lot more than just goals to the team, but I'm not sure I'd class him as Moyes's best signing simply because he's made so many good ones. Also not quite sure how Saha doing well in the world cup would make him a great for us.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Balcony Blue on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:42 pm

Tonteau wrote:
tadpole wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Cahill is the best, IMO

Kroldrup, VDM........

Well, that's why I said "on the whole". But you can't argue that his success in buying players is one of, if not the best in the league.

Cahill, Pienaar, Arteta, Martyn, Saha, Jags, Lescott, Neville, Baines, Heitinga, Fellaini, Howard, Yak. All top quality, signings from moyes. The man is a genius.

Bry, I see what you mean, but for me, Saha is one of those players who goes will score plenty for a while and then go goal-less for a speel. I think He had 7 games in a row in which he failed to score before he bagged two against chelsea. Of courase, he brings a lot more than just goals to the team, but I'm not sure I'd class him as Moyes's best signing simply because he's made so many good ones. Also not quite sure how Saha doing well in the world cup would make him a great for us.

probably the best example of getting the very best out of a player completely written off as a crock...but as you say not the best signing overall. cahill and arteta for me, big nige is a great shout, but the other pair have been a huge factor in our turnaround as a side IMO.
Top Balcony Blue
Top Balcony Blue

Number of posts : 9812
Registration date : 2005-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:55 pm

Top Balcony Blue wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
tadpole wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

Cahill is the best, IMO

Kroldrup, VDM........

probably the best example of getting the very best out of a player completely written off as a crock...but as you say not the best signing overall. cahill and arteta for me, big nige is a great shout, but the other pair have been a huge factor in our turnaround as a side IMO.

Cahill, Arteta, Martin, Neville, Pienaar... Saha .... even the Yak was a gamble having been disgruntled at Boro/Pompey... however in the future .. I do think Maouane may end up being his greatest signing... he could be the prototype for the role in the future ... a big, yet nimble and agile CM....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8872

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:51 pm

http://football.uk.reuters.com/european/news/LDE6201YQ.php?rpc=401

8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 F_doh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 F_doh 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 F_doh

I knew this would go wrong.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/26/louis-saha-france-squad

Recalled to France squad. Hopefully puts a pep in his step for the Weekend.. 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 Action-s

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 2:51 pm

Bet he gets injured before he has to go.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6293
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 1:33 pm

Louis Saha has used a strange alternative therapy to treat his long-standing knee trouble.

The French striker has admitted to using blood-sucking leeches on his knees in the past. It is an ancient remedy and is believed to be beneficial for Saha because the saliva of the leeches acts as an anti-inflammatory treatment and reduces swelling.

Saha, who has been recalled to the France squad for Friday night's Euro 2012 Qualifier against Belarus in Paris, said the gruesome procedure, which he last used 18 months ago, has helped overcome his injury problems greatly.

"You're never going to believe how I treated my swollen knees," Saha told the French media this week ahead of Friday’s international.

“I went to visit my grandparents, who live in Guadeloupe, and I put leeches on my knees. I have had a knee that is not normal, but given what happened before to my ligaments I have to accept it. It swells up less and I feel fine now."

Saha has not played for his homeland since November 2006 but is hopeful of making a long-awaited return to his national side in Laurent Blanc's first competitive game in charge on Friday.

He insists he is fully prepared for the game and ready to banish memories of his injury-troubled past.

"My luck has been terrible in the past," Saha continued.

"I would be fine for six months, and then the day the France squad would be announced I'd get injured.

“It has been hard to take. I would not wish similar fate on anyone and I have struggled to overcome these set-backs.

"But I'm well prepared both mentally and physically now. I have the legs and hunger of a 20-year-old."

Super
Super

Number of posts : 36926
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 1:41 pm

Super wrote:
Louis Saha has used a strange alternative therapy to treat his long-standing knee trouble.

The French striker has admitted to using blood-sucking leeches on his knees in the past. It is an ancient remedy and is believed to be beneficial for Saha because the saliva of the leeches acts as an anti-inflammatory treatment and reduces swelling.

Saha, who has been recalled to the France squad for Friday night's Euro 2012 Qualifier against Belarus in Paris, said the gruesome procedure, which he last used 18 months ago, has helped overcome his injury problems greatly.

"You're never going to believe how I treated my swollen knees," Saha told the French media this week ahead of Friday’s international.

“I went to visit my grandparents, who live in Guadeloupe, and I put leeches on my knees. I have had a knee that is not normal, but given what happened before to my ligaments I have to accept it. It swells up less and I feel fine now."

Saha has not played for his homeland since November 2006 but is hopeful of making a long-awaited return to his national side in Laurent Blanc's first competitive game in charge on Friday.

He insists he is fully prepared for the game and ready to banish memories of his injury-troubled past.

"I would be fine for six months, and then the day the France squad would be announced I'd get injured.

“It has been hard to take. I would not wish similar fate on anyone and I have struggled to overcome these set-backs.

"But I'm well prepared both mentally and physically now. I have the legs and hunger of a 20-year-old."

cheers cheers cheers
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 5:07 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:

cheers cheers cheers
normal for the French side is to have the vagina of a 15 year old, or at least access to it 8. Louis Saha - King Twit-ter (Everton & Tottenham reject) - Page 10 Icon_biggrin
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 7:45 pm

Super wrote:

"But I'm well prepared both mentally and physically now. I have the legs and hunger of a Nigerian 20-year-old."

Spot on Louis!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19776
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 1:25 pm

picked up a knock last night for France
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

Super wrote:

lol! lol! Just saw this. lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68721
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm

Didn't help France last night much....

France 0 - Belarus 1
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

Marouane Screetch wrote:Saha is going to be a Moyes genius signing. Moyesie will get him fit and then we have a player with a bit more to his game than AJ had, you heard it here first !

Is this still going to happen?
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

I don't see Louis on the injury list anymore... is he back for the shite game?
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34502
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next